NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo to LA

Sure hope LeBron doesn't remember this pic:

lebron-is-a-bitch-tshirt-rondo1.jpg

Well Magic had a good 24 hours in the sun there.

:lmao:

I have Laker fan friends who were excited at the thought of Cousins coming to L.A.

Better rethink those expectations.

Anyway this whole discussion is moot now, because the most fucked up shit happened in the World Cup Qualifiers:

In 27 years of following sport I've never seen anything like this. Aussie bloke gets knocked to the ground, then one of our blokes kicks off the all-in brawl with a fucking disgusting elbow. An Aussie bloke got a chair thrown at him by a Filipino official, Thon Maker's running around fly kicking cunts... this all after the Aussies were up by 30+ points in the last five minutes of the third quarter. Play is stopped for about half an hour, and then the fucking idiotic decision is made to CONTINUE THE GAME, despite the fact that THIRTEEN PLAYERS (nine Filipinos, four Aussies) were ejected. So you had this ridiculous sight where it was 5-on-3 until two Filipino players sensibly fouled themselves out and the game was finally called off.

Absolutely astonishing stuff. Was watching with my housemate whilst furiously refreshing Twitter. Absolutely insane.

:lol: i went to the canada vs dominican republic qualifier game on friday night and the arena was maybe 10% the size of that place and still way less than half full. me and my buddy had top row seats and by midway through the 2nd quarter we were second row courtside just from walking down there and sitting in some empty seats.

best part of that video is at 3:48 when the little filipino guy has to leap like 2 feet into the air so that he can punch the aussie guy in the head.

Cousins won't be Cousins for at least a year and probably won't even see the floor until the all star game. He also signed a contract that more or less makes it impossible for Golden State to resign him at seasons end.

It's not as bad as it looks on paper.

It's not good - and funny how the two main non LeBron all star level players associated with the Lakers have both turned down that opportunity - but it's not as if Boogie will be performing at an all star level one year after an Achilles tear.

Lavar Ball calling Rondo a "little backup" to Lonzo should go over swimmingly with even keeled Rajon.

And we thought Ringling Bros. had folded up its tents for good. Nope just moved them west.

Lavar Ball calling Rondo a "little backup" to Lonzo should go over swimmingly with even keeled Rajon.

And we thought Ringling Bros. had folded up its tents for good. Nope just moved them west.
Magic and LeBron are equals in their standing as all time talents who suck at being GMs - so they deserve each other.

If only they could get Jordan involved somehow they could complete the great player / shitty GM Holy Trinity (just like the Dream Team, Isiah gets left out of this squad for being a dick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom