NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
k8gmlfibimuk49w8rcmh.png

Apparently its not Fultz' shot that's broke, but his shoulder. Depending on which version of his agent's story you get, he either had fluid drained from his shoulder or had a cortisone shot in his shoulder. For whatever reason Sixers are having him play through the injury, which doesn't seem like a wise idea, but they do have one of the best medical staffs in sports.

The Greek Freak may well be the best all around player in the league now. He's not as physical as LeBron, but he sure is skilled, and he's still only 22.

Yes, because Philly is known for being reckless with injuries and not over protective whatsoever. This is the same team that won't let Embiid play back to backs a week into the season... yet they've let Fultz play with a shoulder injury since training camp? That makes zero sense.

His agent's full of horse shit.

I'm hoping that finally, this will be the year the Bucks can break through to the Conference Finals. If Parker can come back and be a good (and healthy) #2 guy, I think they can. They'd still probably lose to the Cavs but at least Bucks basketball will be exciting to watch. I think I've finally forgiven them for trading Ray Allen away for a Rent-a-Gary Payton.

Yes, because Philly is known for being reckless with injuries and not over protective whatsoever. This is the same team that won't let Embiid play back to backs a week into the season... yet they've let Fultz play with a shoulder injury since training camp? That makes zero sense.

His agent's full of horse shit.
Different leadership now. Last year, the Sixers played Embiid in a game with a meniscus tear because it was on ESPN. They have gone in the opposite direction because over-protective = Hinkie = bad.

The Colangelo's should be in jail.

Different leadership now. Last year, the Sixers played Embiid in a game with a meniscus tear because it was on ESPN. They have gone in the opposite direction because over-protective = Hinkie = bad.

The Colangelo's should be in jail.
I can see that to a point... but Fultz came into training camp with his shot lookong like that. It's not a recent thing. And they're not even starting him... Simmons and Covington are playing well, there's no reason to not send Fultz to get whatever is wrong with his shoulder checked out... plus they sat Embiid on the second night of a back to back in week one, so it's not as if they're just throwing caution to the wind.

I think they're covering for him while he works through whatever mental block in his head made him mess up his shot so badly. Which if that is the case I actually give them a lot of credit for selling a bullshit story instead of throwing him under the bus.

If he is hurt to the point where his shot changed so drastically and they're not doing anything about it? That would be obscene.

But they're not covering for him. Colangelo came out and said he changed his shot on his own and that's probably why he hurt his shoulder, which is fucking insane. Colangelo has 100 percent thrown him under the bus over this.

I think he started making tweaks and then hurt his shoulder and made different ones. Shut him down till he can shoot normal again, and don't fucking throw him under the bus.

Not my place to question Bryan Colangelo, though. He's a "basketball guy" with the best relationships with agents in the league! What a man!

(that last part is not aimed at anyone here)

Golden State not exactly lighting the world on fire either.
Are not... I have more confidence that they're just hungover and will crank it up shortly, vs the Cavs just being a poorly constructed team.

Like, did everyone forget that Derrick Rose sucks now? Or that Wade's rotting carcass could barely get the Bulls into the 8 seed in the East last year?

LeBron is still LeBron... but the rest of that roster is pretty butt.

KP looks so good on offense, even without a competent point guard. I doubt he can keep this up, but nice to see. Still wish he could rebound better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom