National Hockey League 2012-13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was a wild 2nd period, buckle up for the 3rd. Crawford looks beatable glove side.

I don't know a lot about hockey, but he just doesn't look like he's here tonight at all. Sometimes a guy is just off. Would it be worse if they took him out?

Really an embarrassing game for Crawford. He let his team down, which has done more than enough to win in regulation. 28 shots, 5 goals, all to the glove side. :down:

I don't know a lot about hockey, but he just doesn't look like he's here tonight at all. Sometimes a guy is just off. Would it be worse if they took him out?

I would've pulled him for Emery...

It's pretty standard to pull a goalie if they're misbehaving in net.

:) Another tough one, but Crawford bounced back and Kane was too good. Blackhawks are going to have to play three great periods on Monday if they want to steal one in Boston.

Hawks are embarrassing themselves so far. They're getting pushed around, letting the Bruins dictate the pace of the game and giving up far too many unnecessary penalties. Probably a good thing that I have a 13 page research proposal to hand in by 10 am, otherwise I'd be tearing my hair out watching this.

FUCK!!! I didn't "watch" any of the game, I heard the first period on the radio and followed the second and third on my phone while I worked. Wish I could have seen it on TV, but it was still amazing. What a team!

Holy fuck, I'd heard Shaw got bloody but had no idea he was still bleeding everywhere. Crazy.

I wish there was a replay of this game somewhere. Damn, I suck.

Can't wait for the parade in a few days, it's gonna be crazy and with the semester letting out I'll just party in Chicago all day.

Great job, Hawks, way to do the city proud.

Torts is coming to Vancouver!

Part of me thinks this is just what the team needs..,the other part of me thinks this could end badly.

Oh yeah, congrats Hawks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom