National Hockey League 2012-13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Don't even get me started. Susannah is my favorite. Don't even get me started. Fucking horrendous bullshit from Comcast. Biggest bullshit I've ever heard. I had to pull over the car when I heard that on the radio yesterday. I almost cried. What a shit world we live in when a beautiful and charming girl like Susannah gets fired from her dream job for a simple slip-up that she immediately corrected. Fuck this.

As much as Leafs fans are obnoxious (generally), it's really a nice atmosphere here. There is no city out there that would celebrate a Stanley Cup the same way. No contest, really.

So, the Canucks will have a new coach after these playoffs, right? I'm not saying its totally his fault because the scoreboard isn't too bad if Cory doesn't fall asleep for two minutes ..but something has to give.

I hope so, yes. AV's been a good coach (for the most part), but the Canucks desperately need a big change. I assumed that he'd be gone after last season, but maybe now they'll look for someone new.

Sharp and Crawford are total beast mode tonight.

Harding's injury was a killer for Minnesota. Down to the third string goalie at this point...

Here's Paul Maclean celebrating Ottawa's first goal last night:

mA8DiDX.gif

Back
Top Bottom