Nashville Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ClaytonsKitten said:
Yay another setlist party! :wave:

Huge news btw; Mr CK and I found out that we are expecting little CK #2!!! Apparently I had a stowaway when I was in MI! :lol:
I'm due March 1st and now will have gone to three of my four U2 shows with child. :ohmy:
(Was pregnant with Clinton during Vertigo and now will have carried in my 1st trimester for both the MI & Pittsburgh 360 shows. Only Tampa gets left out.:lol:)

I am keeping this quiet on FB though; my sister is getting married in two weeks and we're planning on waiting until after that to share the news with all of the family.

Congrats!!! That's awesome!! All of my U2-related name ideas got shot down by Mrs. Utoo for our 3.5yo daughter & 15-month-old son. Is "Blue Angel" on the list? :wink:

Congrats!!! That's awesome!! All of my U2-related name ideas got shot down by Mrs. Utoo for our 3.5yo daughter & 15-month-old son. Is "Blue Angel" on the list? :wink:

Adam's bday is 2 weeks after my due date. If my child shows up ON March 13th, it'll be named for Adam somehow. Other than that, we're not entirely sure about U2-names. Not entirely ruled out though. :wink:

Congrats CK! :hug:

You could wind up with quite a large family if U2 has 3 o4 4 more tours left in them.:wink:

:lol: Nah, we've decided this is enough. Two kids = more than enough for us. It'll be harder to haul two along for every tour! :lol::lol::lol:

Isn't Michael W. Smith from Nashville? And didn't he make an appearance in the original recording session of "North Star"?

Also, it would be great of they really did play "The Wanderer" tonight. :yes:

Yay another setlist party! :wave:

Huge news btw; Mr CK and I found out that we are expecting little CK #2!!! Apparently I had a stowaway when I was in MI! :lol:
I'm due March 1st and now will have gone to three of my four U2 shows with child. :ohmy:
(Was pregnant with Clinton during Vertigo and now will have carried in my 1st trimester for both the MI & Pittsburgh 360 shows. Only Tampa gets left out.:lol:)

I am keeping this quiet on FB though; my sister is getting married in two weeks and we're planning on waiting until after that to share the news with all of the family.

:cute: Congratulations!!! So happy for you :hug:

My girl Beth will try to stream

Twitter.com/bethandbono

Hope they don't get OOC :wave:

She is on the back rail

I am not sure if she is going to stream from twitter or post her stream link from there

I told her if she can't get it all, just get HMTMKMKM :wave:

Hope your girl can stream. BTW,... oh, nevermind. :whistle:

It's now 3 am here, so I don't want to wait another hour. I'm finally getting tired, I think I'm going to sleep.

Have fun, everyone! :wave:

I kept thinking all day "Man, I hope it's not that hot in Minneapolis!"

But then I remembered I have seats and there should be very little sun left by the time we roll into our seats. Whew.

Also hope that the stadium in Minneapolis is a wee as the one in Nashville! Do wish I was there ... but without the heat, please.

tumblr_lnj6fekLVa1qdtw7so1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom