Nar Nar Goon, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
28cd4561.jpg

Are You Fucking Serious?

We Have to wait.....

After giving us such awesome news....

And getting so excited.....

and hyped up.....

and now....

we have to wait....

UNTIL FUCKING SEPTEMBER!!!?1?!?!

:therethere: Daniel.

I got in a very odd discussion today about Batman and U2 that had nothing to do with HMTMKMKM. It was decided that if Larry were Batman, he'd probably be too afraid of Catwoman to fight her, but if he's any of the villains, he's Ra's Al-Ghul, staying young in the Lazarus Pits. Edge would be Mr Freeze, the brilliant scientist who goes mad trying to save his wife's life (we were using BTAS canon here). I suggested Bono would be the Penguin based on looks alone (shirt, stocky, giant nose) and then cracked up so hard I didn't put any further thought into it. Adam would be Clayface, simply due to his last name and ever-changing appearance. I suggested Mad Hatter, but rejected the idea because it was really effing creepy.

/random

Hey Daniel, that's a quick turn-around by U2 standards. Perspective! :wink:

So some old lady got killed walking her dog this afternoon ...

... ON THE TULLAMARINE FREEWAY.

Fucking hell, how daft can you be?

notAxver said:
Off to Queensland for a few days sans laptop. See you folks Sunday night! :wave:

(On this account since I can't be arsed re-opening Firefox and its bazillion tabs, heh.)

Did it kill you to leave Heartland put of a playlist, even if it was Prog Island?

So, today I found out that American-made boomerangs aren't made for throwing. They're made for setting on your mantle and pretending you're Aussie. Fuck.

coolian2 said:
same goes for the boomerangs i've picked up in australia. who knew that for less than five bucks a pop i wasn't buying throwing quality!

Finally figured out how to use the fucker, and it broke the second it hit grass. We're talking softened ground here, not the legit outback shit. I would have laughed out loud if I hadn't worked about an hour to get it right.

Will be investing in a superior boomering when I can afford it, because they're badass as hell. I'd use the boomerang to get my money back from that garage sale guy but, you know, it snapped in half.

Fuck, christ, shit, piss, and other festive words.

I have misplaced my external hard drive.

I know right? I told him in passing "oh yeah a 16GB Wifi Only one will do, if you get desperate to bring me back something"

He rings me about 2 hours ago (they've just got to Houston) that he get me a 64GB 3G iPad2. Far out I have a 16GB iPhone that I barely fill any of the space on that.

srsly. The 2 is my first concert in two years, and the only one for a while after.

You must be the best gift-giver in the world to go to all these gigs

I'm only dreamiing, of course. I wasn't (not going to say allowed, but wouldn't have been anyways) to go to U2 this year, lets say the Aussie tour didn't happen.

srsly. The 2 is my first concert in two years, and the only one for a while after.

My concert going experience has dried up as well, saw Tim Finn in Feb but that's been all this year. Australia is dishing up some crap tours at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom