Name The Album You Just Bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for spending $60 for two new songs!

455_main1.jpg

455_main2.jpg

455_main3.jpg

Of course. Rip off way to cash in on past efforts or not, how could I resist?

Oh I don't think they're rip offs or anything but I just didn't think you cared about U2 much anymore. lol.

Boy, October and War; same as mofo.

I really had no problem paying 60 bucks, I think the packaging is cool, it sounds great, and their are a lot of b sides and live songs I didnt have.

I just didn't think you cared about U2 much anymore. lol.

I don't listen to them very often any more or study each tidbit of information about the new album in Everything You Know is Wrong, but my house is covered in U2 posters and other paraphernalia. They're still my all time fav. group whether I'm listening to them or not (or have issues with their recent output or not). And with how many cds I collect of far lesser bands, how could I not still splurge on these?!

UiU, I like the packaging/booklets quite a bit too.

I don't listen to them very often any more or study each tidbit of information about the new album in Everything You Know is Wrong, but my house is covered in U2 posters and other paraphernalia. They're still my all time fav. group whether I'm listening to them or not (or have issues with their recent output or not). And with how many cds I collect of far lesser bands, how could I not still splurge on these?!

UiU, I like the packaging/booklets quite a bit too.

you just described me as well :up:

Wow! :ohmy: You just summed me up perfectly!!!! I feel exactly the same way. :wink:

The Fragile by NIN. The only album by them I don't have. And I got it used! Which means the people at FYE didn't give me shit for PA label cause it wasn't there!

The Fragile by NIN. The only album by them I don't have. And I got it used! Which means the people at FYE didn't give me shit for PA label cause it wasn't there!

Oh the memories of days when I had to go to different stores to get Parental Advisory albums...I eventually learned which ones would sell to me and which wouldn't. (I've never had a Best Buy ask for ID if you have one around you) :lol:

Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures

Fugazi - Instrumental Soundtrack

The Ryan Edgar Project - Self-Titled

Joy Divsion - Unknown Pleasures

Fugazi - Instrumental Soundtrack

The Ryan Edgar Project - Self-Titled

my U2 Special Edition box set from Amazon came in the mail yesterday :drool:

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

In the meantime I got these used:
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Porgy & Bess
Pearl Jam - Live At The Gorge 05/06

And when I was on my way out I spotted these new for just a fiver:
Sly & The Family Stone - A Whole New Thing
Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music
Sly & The Family Stone - Life

I bought and just waiting to arrive.........

Remain In Light
Talking Heads 77
Speaking In Tongues
Fear Of Music
More Songs About Buildings And Food

(All Talking Heads albums)

Clever me:applaud:

The postman made me very happy today:

Various - The Complete Motown Singles Volume 2: 1962

And I heard from my dad that the U2 remasters boxset from Amazon had arrived at their door. Unfortunately, it seems I have to pay some import duties/customs on that one. :| Still, it'll be about 40% cheaper than buying the albums here in the Netherlands.

P.S.:
Doe Maar - Skunk

Sinead O'Connor - She Who Dwells...

Excellent double CD :up: She sings so passionately.

From most recent to least...

U2 - "Boy" 2 CD Delux Edition Remastered! :hyper:

Sam Roberts Band - "Love at the End of the World" :applaud:

kaiser Chiefs - "Your's Truly, Angry Mob"

Arcade Fire - "Neon Bible"

B.R.M.C. - "Baby 81"

Retro Buys:

Rolling Stones - "Voodoo Lounge"

Nirvanna - "The Very Best"

The Who - "Who's Better, Who's Best"

Bob Marley - "Legend"

I finally hit a record store today. Virgin sent me a coupon, and I want to encourage that behavior.

Big Chief Monk Boudreaux--Mr. Stronger Man (This one is for Steve and I to share since he introduced me to Big Cheif Monk Boudreaux.)
Chemical Brothers--Singles 93-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom