Name The Album You Just Bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
The Pretenders

Okay, my boyfriend bought it because he didn't cancel his BMG thing...but he doesn't want it, so it's mine.

(XM Radio and Starbucks Entertainment Present) Bluesville

(from Starbucks LOL)

and last week: U218 Singles (import with I Will Follow)

just found a nice vinyl pressing of Lucero's "Nobody's Darlings". gonna watch it on ebay and hopefully that'll be my next purchase.

Hey Ashley! Have you heard Dream Theater's Images & Words? I wanna get one of their albums and I already have their song Another Day from that one. :drool:

I bought Images and Words a few weeks ago...it's amazing, I am very truly deeply in love :lol:

silvrlvr said:
Release the Stars, Rufus Wainwright.

Seems appropriate since I just bought:

Judy Garland - At Carnegie Hall

Rufus' live performance of this album will be out in September. :drool:

What do you think of Release the Stars? I adore it, but I'd have to say I prefer Poses and Want Two.

I popped into the used CD store by my house just now, and picked up "Under The Iron Sea" by Keane. I loved "Hopes and Fears", so I have high hopes for this one. If "Is It Any Wonder" a preview of the whole album in terms of quality I won't be disappointed.:drool:

And imagine my surprise (and embarrassing amount of joy) when I walked to the back of the store and saw a "UF"-era U2 patch on the wall.:ohmy: :rockon: I snapped that baby up in about 2 seconds. The guy at the store, I believe, thinks I'm a nutcase.:happy:

U2isthebest said:
I popped into the used CD store by my house just now, and picked up "Under The Iron Sea" by Keane. I loved "Hopes and Fears", so I have high hopes for this one. If "Is It Any Wonder" a preview of the whole album in terms of quality I won't be disappointed.:drool:

You won't be disappointed!!! Both albums are awesome!

:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom