my town, and even village have been in the national news the last two days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to hear you're in a relatively safe spot.

No worries over here... surprisingly I'm on the high ground.

Not usually my style, but whatever.

:shh:

glad to hear both of you haven't floated and/or blown away.

crazy canadian weather. :down:

lmjhitman said:
i can top both of you.

we had a tornado here in edmonton. an ACTUAL tornado.

granted, it was 18 years ago.

but, it happened.

for real.

I was THERE (city of champions).

And if you could pain to believe it... the bastard damaged our Supreme Cutlas.

you know ace? i thought it would be a lot more fun than it actually was.

oh well.

Zoomerang96 said:
the cbc is the best thing since sliced bread.

you poor americans who toil through life with such tripe as fox deserve everyone's pitty.

:hug:

As someone who does get CBC, I thought you were going to say that you were getting that massive flood that's been coming out of Alberta and working its way through connecting rivers. :sexywink:

Melon

it's real! it's REAL!!

i read it in the newspaper today. there was a picture of huge trees broken in half, and a grain bin that flew into someone's yard.

he's telling the truth! it really happened!

:yikes:

glad you're ok, bear. :up:

they even showed the bin?

that's my friend's bin! ha, this is so cool.

...well not "cool" per se, but...shut up.

:angry:

you know what i mean!!!

lmjhitman said:
it's real! it's REAL!!

i read it in the newspaper today. there was a picture of huge trees broken in half, and a grain bin that flew into someone's yard.

he's telling the truth! it really happened!

:yikes:

glad you're ok, bear. :up:
:angry:

yes, they showed the bin. it was a bit smashed up, obviously. and those were some nice, big trees too. how sad.

they printed the name of the woman whose yard it was, but i can't remember. i still have the paper somewhere.

maybe you should go to places where there's a lot of damage, so you can get your photo in the national papers.

you'd be the most famousest deathbear of all!

A huge tree near my house was uprooted by Hurricane Ivan and it blocked the street for days. That was crazy, the wind pulled the damn tree out of the earth.

TWICE IN A WEEK.

wow.

watch the national news tonite, we'll be on again...this time for what happened this afternoon.

baseball sized hail, mega-hardcore flooding, tornados (though it hasn't been verified)...

unreal.

:huh:

I am glad you are ok, bear. :)

We had crazy hail last summer and it wrecked our roof and all our siding. Trees were torn away. I was in Florida, apparently it was huge. My friends were going to keep a hailstone for me, but they forgot.

This summer, it just looks like more drought. And I live in the prairie now so I won't see anything like that for a long time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom