my mom had a great idea!!!! re: bears!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seriously!! she was going to do this for me for christmas...

she suggests, cause she sees all the bears on the desktop that she takes a printed picture of these bears and brings them to a guy who can press them onto a tshirt!!!!

well i just about flipped. what a wonderful idea. so i what i need now, are lots of cool bear pictures in this thread. calluna, im looking at you. sg, you too. please post pictures of bears, as well as clever "quotes" for me to get pressed on the shirt!!!!

thanks everyone!! i will show everyone a picture of my shirt when its done.

------------------
-deathbear

calluna, come on....the barbeque! but maaaarrge....

(shakes like homer waiting to go to the community thing of a jiggie where hed later hellucinate from the extreme heat of the peppers)

------------------
-deathbear

what the hell?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!? this is beyond shit.

i demand vegence. we, the united states of america will hunt down the perpertrators and will be punished accordingly.

elvis is the target.

fine im going to use the thumbs down to everything.

------------------
-deathbear

deathbear did I ever tell you that I have 16 pre-packaged beanie baby bears sitting above my computer? I also have a large star bear that guards my back patio.

It's seriously true, I just forgot to tell you!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow....
Always

thats awesome sicy!

calluna post the pictures of more bears please. im really looking for the one with the bear head with the missing jaw on a plate. all the bears you can find and want to post are welcome here thanks!!!!!!

------------------
-deathbear

Sexybears.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 09-26-2001).]

*invisible cupid smooches deathbear and wanderer so that they understand the meaning of joy*
love.gif

love.gif

[This message has been edited by Cupid (edited 09-26-2001).]

You're welcome. Will you send me a complimentary pre-packaged bear for my efforts?

Basket%20Of%20Bears.jpg

Best%20Hotels.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

all the bears you need are coming your way.

and how would i go about printing these pictures? without wasting paper, do you think it should work well?

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom