My little story:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FeelGood

Babyface
I just read the great stories...So many of you were so lucky to meet them couple of times! So nice to read all your reports:)
I was lucky to meet Bono and Edge in Amsterdam, during vertigo tour. They were really great but since there were a lot of fans I didn't have a chance to chat with them for a longer while...Anyway- it was great to meet them:)
Then I met Larry last year in Cannes. He was really great and we had some nice chat about Cannes Festival, France and so on:)
And I met Adam this year in Dublin. He was on Daniel Lanois film premiere and I was lucky to be there too. Adam was so nice. And what surprised me a lot- he spoke to me in french:) I had no idea that his french is so good:) Then we talked in english too but on the beginning it was french and even his accent wasn't that bad;)
And I met Danny Lanois again. Very nice guy and great artist...

thank you for sharing your experiences with us, FeelGood.:wave:

thank you for sharing your experiences with us, FeelGood.:wave:

My pleasure:) Im only sorry I can't share any pictures with you. I took only picture with Larry byt there is also a friend of mine on that pic and she doesn't want me to put this picture in net:) Well, I respect it:)

A friend of mine (who was with me on Daniel Lanois film-premiere in Dublin) took some pictures of Adam and I think I am on one of those pictures too (while talking to Adam). Must ask my friend if it's ok to put these pic in net:)

It would be great to see your pics, FeelGood, if you want to post them. It speaks well of you that you don't want to post a picture that has a friend of yours in it if she doesn't want it posted.

It's just great that you wanted to share your experiences with us....especially the one with Larry. Not many U2 fans ever get a chance to meet Larry.

I look forward to more of your posts here @ Interference. :cute:

very nice stories. thanks for sharing. By the way you're quite a happy person when it comes to U2 meetings. Seems like you met the guys on every oppurtunity you could. :)

. Seems like you met the guys on every oppurtunity you could. :)

Well, not really:) There were some situations that I just missed them and it was a metter of couple of minutes :doh:;)
But I know Im lucky enough and Im really happy I had a chance to meet all of them.

My pleasure:) Im only sorry I can't share any pictures with you. I took only picture with Larry byt there is also a friend of mine on that pic and she doesn't want me to put this picture in net:) Well, I respect it:)

Maybe you could crop your friend out of the pic for us.:)

Congratulations on meeting them.

U2 in Cannes

A friend of mine (who was with me on Daniel Lanois film-premiere in Dublin) took some pictures of Adam and I think I am on one of those pictures too (while talking to Adam). Must ask my friend if it's ok to put these pic in net:)

I met also the band in Cannes. Had the chance to talk to Larry and get a picture with him and another one with Adam. Where did you exactly meet Larry? Couldn't you show the picture covering your friends face?

Take care

Xavi

:up: I think it respectable to care about your friend thinking to ask for their permission to post the photo publicly. I would do the same. These days it is also very easy to crop photos or block people's identity out. We'd love to see your pics if you'd like to share though. :wave:

It would be great to see your pics, FeelGood, if you want to post them. It speaks well of you that you don't want to post a picture that has a friend of yours in it if she doesn't want it posted.

It's just great that you wanted to share your experiences with us....especially the one with Larry. Not many U2 fans ever get a chance to meet Larry.

I look forward to more of your posts here @ Interference. :cute:

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom