my chin officially hurts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

bad_sesamstreet.jpg

tiny dancer said:
I know what you are going through. My face hurted all over for I had my upper gums done. Yeah the mouthpiece really sucks. Did they gave you some painkillers, and are you able to eat anything?
:hug:
yeah i'm on mepergan. i'm allergic to codeine and darvocet does a number on my stomach so i find it's the best thing out there that won't make me feel all nauseous.

the pain seems to have subsided today but now i can't get my mouthpiece off. i've been trying all evening to get it off but i can't get it loose on the side where they took the graft.

i can kinda eat, i've got to cut everything up into bite-sized pieces, because as i found out i can't bite into anything. i almost had to be peeled off the ceiling when i tried. :yikes: i kinda have to cram the food into the sides of my mouth and chew with my mouth half open so i don't touch the roof of my mouth. so naturally i've been covering my mouth while eating. :laugh:

damn i was gonna post a funny pic of my own but i don't seem to have copied over all of my pics from my pc to my mac. keep em coming, peeps! :drool:

:lmao:

does anyone have the hammer gif? ooh wait a sec, i think...uh oh!
342%3B492323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E23234964%3B789%3Aot1lsi

ahh, there he is. oh, and since i had to look at my snapfish folders for it, here's a random picture.
342%3B492323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E2323698728577ot1lsi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom