Mumbai, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:therethere: you look nothing like homer. :uhoh:

OK, maybe he's not balding and fat, but the dumb doofus part holds.

And give him 20 years, then he'll be balding and fat like every other virginal planespotter still living at home.

:shifty: I didn't just spend 20 minutes drooling over the opening scene of The Dark Knight in print form. Nope, not me.

:nerd: :reject:

What? Are you asking if that's what my tuition goes to? I really don't give a damn, I like watching it :p.

Here's TCU's Christmas Tree Lighting. It was amazing:

YouTube - TCU Christmas Tree

Cool.

I remain convinced my tuition fees go towards a flat screen TV in the library....that is used not to display anything other than a sign saying when the library closes. The fuck.

Cool.

I remain convinced my tuition fees go towards a flat screen TV in the library....that is used not to display anything other than a sign saying when the library closes. The fuck.
my doctor's office has tvs like that, though they're like the size a portable dvd player would have, nothing is huge. it's still stupid, though. there's people out there who'd love a flat screen tv.

thankfully i already have one :whistle:

Haha, my library has a flat screen TV like that too. But I think it scrolls through a few different screens. I've never really looked at it.

They're big ones! Put up a paper sign and put something interesting on the TV.
eggsactly. what a waste of a tv to just have it display that.

incidentally, the new branch my bank just opened, i drove by once when they were closed, and they just had the logo stretched across i think five flat screens? though the banks display various news stations, so i guess they turn it off when the bank's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom