Much appreciation for U2Girl1978!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have missed BLS and MK

I got a phone call from bonniesgirl84, and she had just finished dinner with the BAWs and they were headed to the MGM for Fiona. Oh, and Coldplay.

i bet you say that to all the girls

:sexwink:

go see the picture of char and i at fiona (coldplay) in the pic thread

we had fun

all the other pics have kididdles in them so i don't want to post them

i could send them to you, though! :happy:

ok feffs, hold down the fort

i'm off to the big city again, paw

(i sure wish i could find a tiny little las vegas sign icon) :wave:

lmao.

i called mk to let her hear fiona singing.

i was the only person in the whole place with her phone in the air :up:

bonosgirl84 said:
lmao.

i called mk to let her hear fiona singing.

i was the only person in the whole place with her phone in the air :up:

Fiona was awesome and I'm SO glad I got to see her for the first time in the company of bg. It really made it very special :heart:

and I'll probably write about it in my journal, but you can't even imagine the crap we saw at the MGM Saturday night. Kathy and I both commented on how proud we were to be U2 fans after the behavior we saw at the George Strait show.

Hurray for drinking till you can't stand, puking in your seat and male/female boxing matches! :happy:

Bono's American Wife said:
Fiona was awesome and I'm SO glad I got to see her for the first time in the company of bg. It really made it very special :heart:

gah, that really means a lot to me. i loved when she went and crouched behind the piano and i told you "i love when she does this" and you said "i know."

that was the best. :heart:

i'm still really bummed about the show, though. the whole arena thing.

this is the best pic i managed to get :|

345%3C438%3A7%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3237%3E%3A83%3E3%3C8%3EWSNRCG%3D32334%3B63%3C%3B%3C89nu0mrj

YES!

It really is a pretty song lowercase.

It really is. :(

It is what I heard on the radio the other day that resulted in a text message to you!

:HEART:

One of my friends is a speech/language pathologist. In college she took sign language. One of her projects was to take a song and learn to sign it. She chose yellow. I cannot tell you how many times I heard that song. :( it ruined it forever for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom