Mrg- DESCRIBE like its the summer of 2006 Chat version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_212 said:
As far as the tattoo goes...maybe I'll get Chass to come in here and explain what she wants me to get...I just wish that there was some icon to go along with TUF, because I don't really want lyrics. And I don't want the damn heart in the suitcase either. I want something original, and yes, that most people won't realize is U2 related.
Okay. Ashley's tattoo. It's like this:

Moydrum castle, thinking about Elvis Presley and an American flag... all BURSTING INTO FLAMES. The castle may or may not be surrounded by a barbed wire fence.

I think it's brilliant.

but football is the greatest thing on earth
:bow:
new+nfl+logo.JPG
:bow:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Okay. Ashley's tattoo. It's like this:

Moydrum castle, thinking about Elvis Presley and an American flag... all BURSTING INTO FLAMES. The castle may or may not be surrounded by a barbed wire fence.

I think it's brilliant.

:lol: It sounds amazing! :wink:

<arm hurts :sigh:

An angel from the cover of "Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live Forever" by Explosions in the Sky, but in black, grey, and white instead of yellow on my forearm.

Here's the original picture:

explosionsinthesky_00.jpg

I'll put up a picture of the tattoo once it heals up a little bit more. Right now, it's all weird looking, especially in the wings, where the blood shows through a lot, making them orange looking. :huh:

This thread has been going since December...the Superthread gets nearly as many replies in one day...Describe is slowly dying :sad:

Back
Top Bottom