Mrg- DESCRIBE like its the summer of 2006 Chat version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
< Wants to go to Ireland so bad too

If you guys had a transforming pen like the one in Sailor Moon, what would you turn yourselves into?

No, she has that other pen that she uses to turn into different people, like a disguise kinda thing.

< Has been watching too much Sailor Moon lately. :reject:

I used to watch a LOT of sailor moon. In middle school my friends assigned everyone a sailor scout...I am sailor mercury. It fits me well :shifty:

at the time blue was my favrotie color. I had a similar hair cut...and not to toot my own horn ,but I'm fairly smart :p...Plus I randomly burst out with facts

^^ :lol: that's awesome, I love Sailor Mars for the shoes, the hair, and yeah...the temper.

^ Oh look who's talking.

Iiiiiii am getting fairly drunk now....:shifty: so much so that I feel the need to expound on the fact taht I MISS my infatuation with the show Sailor Moon, and to admit taht I've been catching up on Dragon Ball Z

< Sailor Moon seems to be the key to making this thread active how strange and random lol

^ Did you watch the Japanese version or the dub of Sailor Moon?

^ By Sailor Moon you mean me because I brought it up, therefore me = awesomeness.

^^ I haven't been drunk in a while. :lol:

^^ Dub. I speak Japanese a little, so Ireally should watch the originals

^ For real for real drunk...two months

^^ you created awesomeness :wink:

I miss your drunken emails...or the one you sent anyway lol

^ the voices in the Dub annoy me, at least compared to the original

< Thinks we should name the next thread in honour of Sailor Moon

^^ I watched the dub too, but I've been watching the original now that I started again. And it makes me want to learn Japanese.

^I'll send you one next time I'm drunk, unless the next time I'm drunk happens to be when you come here, then I won't have to send you one.

< Sleep time, good night. :wave:

^^ you could still send the email, that would just be crazy random though :lol:

Night :kiss:

^ There will be and it will be called MOON PRISM POWER DESCRIBE! or something similar

< Would love to learn more languages if I didn't suck at it

^:lmao: good title

I wish that even tually things with Japanese woudl just CLICK or something. I've been learnign for so long, and yet I still can't function having a converation. :madspit:

^I think it's a good title.

I went to Japan for three weeks. And all the conversations i had involcved a Japanese/ English dictionary :(.

Japanese is my minor for crying out loud. I wanna speak it so badly. I mean, I can function in Japan, I"ve discovered. But holdin a deep and meaningful conversation, no

^^^mostly "god you're insane"

^^ Then we shall use it in 2 years when the thread ends :wink:

maybe it will just click one day

^ Irish lesson number 1 there is no word for Yes or No

^ nothing...at all fo ryes or no? WtF ?

I hope it clicks. It really bothers me that it hasn't ....but still
watashi no inu wa shukudai o tabemashita :D

^ for example if someone asks if you like Springsteen, you must say "I do not like" or "I like" not yes or no, it's insane

I know exactly what you're saying...deep...

^ That is carzy. But, my response is I Like. :lol:

I said, for the record, My dog ate my homework...just letting you know :lol:

Ok my eyes are starting to cross. I should stop, but I won't . I'm still typing coherently

^ and instead of hello you say God on you

that dog sounds quite evil in my opinion

So am I! I think...maybe I'm not...I'm no longer sure...

You are what? Drunk? Or suffering from crossed eyes? Or typing coherently?

That is an evil dog indeed. Doesn't he know I failed my test cause of him

In a dialect of Hindu? You say God be with you instead of goodbye. I don't kknow how to spell the word, but I can spell it phonetically, Jeshichrisna

^ I don't know what I am any more...actually I never have

He should be sent to the pound, he should

I did not know that, learn something new everyday

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom