Mousehole, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had an absolutely absurd idea.

And another, but the second one can't be shared in the superthreadz.

Who's Steve?

swh1.jpg

Respectable rpg, Ali, the respectable rpg. :tsk:

I saw the start of it...! And even wrote a bit.

I can't believe they don't live at your computer!

I can barely even sit at the computer without music on, heh.

They would, if it wasn't for the threat of bird chomping. It's not allowed in here, but still, accidents happen.

*listens to NYD*

:doh:

I remember. I have it nearly memorised. The thought frightens me.

I just had an absolutely absurd idea.

And another, but the second one can't be shared in the superthreadz.

Well that just makes me want to know it even more! You know I'll think the filthiest most devious thing so whatever you say will be fine.

I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a picture of Stephen Hawking.

swh1.jpg

:lmao:

Do go on ...

Well...the spoof of ATYCLB we were talking about yesterday for your avatar. Could do it with Bonnie's drawings. tuf bono from your crrent avatar, Larry battling the bear, naked Adam, and tuf edge from one of her other cartoons. In front of the ATYCLB background image with some manner of parodied title in the same font.

I put entirely too much thought into that.

Well that just makes me want to know it even more! You know I'll think the filthiest most devious thing so whatever you say will be fine.
OK, but I'm going to spoiler it.

Hopefully no one mentions this to Serena, but since she has one of Steven Wilson's whiskers, all she needs is a healthy ovum and she can grow her own Steven Wilson.

Hey Cin! :wave:

Well...the spoof of ATYCLB we were talking about yesterday for your avatar. Could do it with Bonnie's drawings. tuf bono from your crrent avatar, Larry battling the bear, naked Adam, and tuf edge from one of her other cartoons. In front of the ATYCLB background image with some manner of parodied title in the same font.

I put entirely too much thought into that.

Oh man, that'd be frightening.

Want to make it worse? Forget the other band members. Just have tuf bono, coh bono, the Sabber, and the Sebber.

Oh man, that'd be frightening.

Want to make it worse? Forget the other band members. Just have tuf bono, coh bono, the Sabber, and the Sebber.

That'd be horrifying.

Yeah, we don't bite.

Well, not usually. But we all have had our rabies shots. Except for that one guy. But he's harmless. Unless you slag off Phish.

Come and talk to us :D

We've had a good few lurkers lately but they've all been shy. Less lurking, more posting! Especially you, deeto. We see you lurking there every few days. Go on, say g'day. You know you want to. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom