Mount Tarawera, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, apparently Top Gear's unmasked the Stig, although the person who was unmasked may or may not actually be the Stig. I'm gonna watch that episode now.

They claim it's Michael Schumacher, right? As if.

Let's be honest though, they could claim it was Mark Skaife and we wouldn't be able to tell...

They should unmask The Stig and have it somebody totally unrelated to motor racing, like ... Neil Finn.

It's just ... that photo, oh god. Bonnie will know where to find it.

I can't find it, but it looks like Bono's about to ... eat Bowie or puke on him or something. I DID find another photo from that show, though:

BonoandBowie.jpg

HIS HAIR! :lmao: Now THERE'S LaBrie!

I'm going to start keeping track of the "212"s I see at work during the day. I've had about 10 so far.

Bonnie?

I want to meet Bono and tell him he does a great impression of Pavel.

i meant bono, but didn't edit because i thought, "if it were bonnie, that would also be awesome! so i left it up to you all to decide.

... on further thought, i'd rather it were bonnie.

11ATumbleweed.jpg

It's always uncomfortable when you get a tumbleweed in your vagina, even if it is burning.

I say unto you, what untold pandemonium Larry Mullen hath wrought with his bullshitte ranting to newspaper scribes!

Yea, for he hath an opinione and be he unafraid to vent it! Yet forsooth his opinione is more valid than the many miscreants that populate this forum, yea.

Also, I was well and truly surprised at the day 8 video from U2.com, it leads me to hope for a better and brighter future if / when they come down here.

Also, I was well and truly surprised at the day 8 video from U2.com, it leads me to hope for a better and brighter future if / when they come down here.

That genuinely took me by surprise. An informative U2.com video? 'Tis a sign of the Apocalypse!

That genuinely took me by surprise. An informative U2.com video? 'Tis a sign of the Apocalypse!

First a talkative Larry Mullen, now this... all we need next is Bono to actually play guitar again and we're there. That, or ITABTAW or some other random song from October to make it in.

Also, Fez -> Electrical Storm -> Bad = :drool:

If Bono were to figure out how to play guitar, then Fez might actually be a viable live possibility!

But we all know how lazy that man is. I guess he can wear a guitar and Dallas can play for him under the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom