Mount Hopeless, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumbleweed.jpg

Tumbleweed.jpg

BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk.jpg

Meh. It pays the bills, or well it puts money in the bank, thats all that matters really.
I suppose so. If I could listen to my iPod, all would be well. I could do a running diary of the second half of LMel's DI list and just be in my own little musical universe...in between actual work of course.

I suppose so. If I could listen to my iPod, all would be well. I could do a running diary of the second half of LMel's DI list and just be in my own little musical universe...in between actual work of course.

:lol: I actually have to stuff to do, but just take my time. Sometimes they have no work for me, so I'll sit here pretend to do stuff, postwhore and then when I have something to do, It still takes me a bit of time. I'm uneducated in this field, which doesn't help me.....but I think I'm going off to study next year.

:lol: I actually have to stuff to do, but just take my time. Sometimes they have no work for me, so I'll sit here pretend to do stuff, postwhore and then when I have something to do, It still takes me a bit of time. I'm uneducated in this field, which doesn't help me.....but I think I'm going off to study next year.
my job is excruciatingly simple. People call in, I answer their questions or fix their problems, then they hang up and I go back to postwhoring.

Fuck it. my hair's long enough, I'm going to hide my earbud and listen. Hit pause when a call comes in

*tries batsignals*

Chinese food, chinese food, chinese food.

*waits*

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,003
User Name Posts
Axver 268
KhanadaRhodes 130
bono_man2002 83
RavenBlue 69
Serena Vox 58
Alisaura 53
The Sad Punk 48
zuropa_fit 47
DreamOutLoud13 46
coolian2 40
cinnaminson 39
Galeongirl 35
LemonMelon 26
Angela Harlem 21
the tourist 15
gluey 9
asunder 7
major_panic 7
Purplereign 1
Irishteen 1

:sad:

they forgot you, Ash? Or did you miss a whole thread, like me?

wb Dan.

Did you do anything fun for Labor Day, Ashley?

Actually I did the least today as I did all weekend. I got drunk playing beer pong on Saturday, then almost got arrested later that night with my aunt, cousin, and cousin's friends at a Whataburger. THAT was fun. Anyways, yeah it's been a pretty calm labor day, and a great weekend

Actually I did the least today as I did all weekend. I got drunk playing beer pong on Saturday, then almost got arrested later that night with my aunt, cousin, and cousin's friends at a Whataburger. THAT was fun. Anyways, yeah it's been a pretty calm labor day, and a great weekend
That sounds fun. Saturday night I got drunk, too and let my friend Morgan dye and cut my hair. It looks good, actually.

I will never drink beer again though, Jesus Christ that is some nasty nasty shit. Though I'm still not sure about Sunday, I might still pick up some Guinness because I've been planning on that for the last few years

I will never drink beer again though, Jesus Christ that is some nasty nasty shit. Though I'm still not sure about Sunday, I might still pick up some Guiness because I've been planning on that for the last few years
If you don't like beer, be warned that Guinness is a very strong-tasting thick beer. I hate beer, but to be fair, I tried Guinness first, so everything else is piss water.

Alright, well, I promised travis that I would do a running diary of his second disc of DI, so I'm going to take advantage of work slowness and do that.

Back in an hour or so. :wave:

Ashley, I've downloaded the St.Louis show, I've only listended to "Then She Kissed Me" and "Radio Nooooooooowhere" though

Sound is pretty average on the mp3 version I downloaded.

Back. It's too busy to do an RD right now. I'll have to wait till lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom