Mount Hopeless, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop posting!!

Nah, I figure the only thing worse than being a postwhore and ruling the stats all the time and stuff is artificially altering my rate of posting to something other than what it normally would be. I look nerdy enough as it is. :lol:

Blog-Scrubs.jpg

:love:

And he's peeling off those Superthread posts
Slapping them down
100!
200!

I think Andrew once hit 340-something.

I've passed 300 a couple of times. Kim and Khan are the other two who've made it to the 300 Posts Club.

:combust: That's alot of whoring. I'm amazed when I get to 200 posts, if it falls on a monday-thursday night, you can tell if I've had a productive day at work or not! :lol:

:combust: That's alot of whoring. I'm amazed when I get to 200 posts, if it falls on a monday-thursday night, you can tell if I've had a productive day at work or not! :lol:

The $expump didn't need much maintenance today?

:laugh: There'll be a day, or night. Just has to be a weekend when I'm not going to melbourne. :hmm:

I'll be drunkposting on the 13th. The All Blacks are playing your Wannabes in the Bledisloe Cup decider. I'll have my tawny port at the ready.

I'll be drunkposting on the 13th. The All Blacks are playing your Wannabes in the Bledisloe Cup decider. I'll have my tawny port at the ready.

Oh I'll see If i'll be around. if the pies are playing that day, I might be at the game, of course if we loose this weekend, I'm considering staying home next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom