MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't panic if Usher turned out to be on the album, but my reaction would definitely be on the side of "..... really? Seriously? Why????"

I'm sure he's a lovely guy and all, but .... no thanks. Not a fan.

Bono in NYC 10-4-2013

BonoNYC10-4-20131.jpg~original

BonoNYC10-4-20132.jpg~original

BonoNYC10-4-20133.jpg~original

BonoNYC10-4-20134.jpg~original

BonoNYC10-4-20135.jpg~original

BonoNYC10-4-20136.jpg~original

BonoNYC10-4-20137.jpg~original

BonoNYC10-4-20138.jpg~original

BonoNYC10-4-20139.jpg~original

:crack: Nooo-- Well, it could be worse. But I still get nervous when I see U2 in a studio with hip-hop people. And then I cringe while imagining Bono trying to rap or calling himself Bo-Nizzle.

:panic:

:lol: I read this well in the library and started laughing my head off.... is it said that I can kinda see Bono calling himself that??

^ I watched it on CNN yesterday, it was shown at 1 p. m. CET here in Europe. I haven't been able to find the whole interview which is about 20 minutes long on You Tube, only the preview clip that can also be watched on the GPS page. I guess there will be a You Tube video sooner or later since most of the GPS shows are on You Tube Bono spoke mostly about the transparancy campaign with ONE that is going on right now, about oil companies and mining rights, about the role of the US in funding HIV programs in Africa and about Mandela, Tutu and Clinton, as well as about his Clinton imitation. NO U2 news, but some nice video footage from the 360 tour shown as teaser.

^ I watched it on CNN yesterday, it was shown at 1 p. m. CET here in Europe. I haven't been able to find the whole interview which is about 20 minutes long on You Tube, only the preview clip that can also be watched on the GPS page. I guess there will be a You Tube video sooner or later since most of the GPS shows are on You Tube Bono spoke mostly about the transparancy campaign with ONE that is going on right now, about oil companies and mining rights, about the role of the US in funding HIV programs in Africa and about Mandela, Tutu and Clinton, as well as about his Clinton imitation. NO U2 news, but some nice video footage from the 360 tour shown as teaser.

Thanks for the info! :up: I don't get CNN, so just have to wait until it shows up on YouTube and download it. :wink: My computer just freezes up when I try and watch any video directly from YouTube nowadays, ever since it joined with Goggle! :shrug:

Really? That's the face you're going with upon meeting the boys? :|

I know, she doesn't look too happy!? :| If it were me, having my picture taken with Larry Mullen jnr, apart from being star struck, I'd be grinning from ear to ear like a veritable Cheshire cat!! :D

Oh and I just noticed that in my last post I wrote "goggle" in stead of google! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom