MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mstq7imrJd1r0m9ico1_500.jpg

:cute::love::cute::love:

I mean really. Everything about this picture is perfect, right down to the trousers and amazing shoes.

:loveshower: :loveshower: :loveshower:

okay i'm really, really going to stop commenting every single time someone posts a pic of him. i'm gonna get this thing under control. :nerd:

Goddamnit, get your fingers out of your mouth, get your ass out of Fashion Week* and go record shit!

Wait--not shit. Go record an unprecedented wealth of audio finery the likes of which have never before graced our humble eardrums. Now.

*Continued presence at assorted Fashion Week asshatteries will only be tolerated if made while sporting a loincloth. I'm talking real loincloth with full hip and thigh exposure, not one of those half-assed,cop-out miniskirts deals.

Ok now, that's not nice.

Bono's surely not the one delaying the U2 album.

Yeah, I too think it's unfair to put the responsibility solely on Bono's shoulders for getting the album out. U2 isn't a one man band! Adam's on his honeymoon right now, so I'm personally not expeting the new album to be released until the end of the year, or even early next year, which is what the members of U2 have all be saying for last several months!!

And let's not forget, it was 5 years between HTDAAB (Nov. 2004) and NLOTH (Feb 2009) and so far it's only been 4 years since the last album and two years since the end of 360 tour. So I honestly don't understand, what's the rush!?! :shrug:

Doesn't look like he's the one recording it, either :D

I don't think that Bono's constant presence is needed for U2 to record an album.

I'm pretty sure he has been there when needed. U2 have basically recorded all the albums in the last 15 years without Bono being there all the time.

Just because he's in the public so much and seen at various events doesn't mean that he's the only one NOT spending time in the studio.

Surely Adam isn't in the studio day and night either with his new marriage and the planned relocation in London (if true).

Besides, I think your comment was a bit rude. Maybe I didn't get the irony, if there was any. Just let the man be. I'm sure he and his band know what they are doing and which way it works.

I do think the comment was meant to be humorous. I also think we've all noticed that chork likes to push the envelope on outrageousness and take the piss a bit. It's not a comment that I'd post but I admit I did roll my eyes to see Bono hobnobbing with the Buffets and doing fashion week just a day or two after we had hopes they were all working in Dublin. I'm not going to get upset with somebody for sarcastically expressing a wish that many fans share- that Bono would get a fire in his pants about finishing this record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom