Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
It's probably just because it's so late and I'm getting tired, but I'm laughing my ass off looking through these Dave Matthews pics. :lol: What a nerd.
:lmao:

speaking of being tired, i should probably get to sleep
down.gif
i have work tomorrow :mad:

night peeps :wave:

:tongue: At least tell me your band's name. I've completely forgotten it and too lazy to check the original music thread in B&C.

Mercy sucks.

Irishteen/Lemonchick have two talking heads songs and no arcade fire. Someone screwed up....

Fact: I hate schedule changes.

I'm up at 7:30, and now don't have to leave until 10 AM.

... And no one's fucking here. Where the fuck are the Aussies? I don't want to hear U23D as an excuse either. Why? Two reasons:

1. You should be hear when I inconveniently wake up at something similar to your hours.

2. I didn't get to.

Hey guys, what's shakin'!

I've got a pal over and we're drinking Absinthe the odl fashioned way. Also we're listening to the Pet Shop Boys because he is gay.

I got up at 6:15am. It is now midnight. I have been home for approximately 3.5 hours of that ~18 hour period. WTF people. WTF. I like it, but what's happening to me?

oooh it worked, no action for hours and here's ax

i was social too. not. i went to a party and played wii tennis with a friend (she beat me a lot) and then the boyfriend came and whisked me away.

Varitek said:
so translation, i was antisocial b/c i played wii at a party

The things you do when you no longer need to hunt down a man, eh?

The Sad Punk said:
Hang on, I'm not drunk!

:lol:

How'd your Eagles go? I briefly saw that they were playing the Swans as we left the Irish pub but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom