Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
EEEEW MAKE HIM STOP!! Even Phail Collins doesn't deserve this....

... that was so fucking creepy. Epic phail, Lame American Guy.

Axver said:
HOLY SHIT ROSS NOBLE IS JUST OWNING THIS SHOW WITH HIS SUPERWIN! :lmao:

I don't want to embarrass her, so I don't want to share it! I'll get you back one of these days, though ... :wink:

email it to me , im sure you will own me with it one day though .

Alisaura said:

It was horrible even with the TV muted. :crack:

I turned away and posted on here instead, but I heard all of it. Bloody hell, that sucked. :|

mysterious_jen said:

email it to me , im sure you will own me with it one day though .

Heh, alright. It's on the Internetless Mac, so I'll send it to you once I've got it on the Windows.

Alisaura said:

Neat! Careless of them to lose a comet, though. :tsk:

Maybe astronomers need those key-finding glasses shown at the start of GNW.

And have you ever started a Superthread? This one seems right up your alley.

I never have, no... :hmm: I was thinking of going to bed soon though. Can we get 26 more posts in the time it takes for me to make and drink some milo?

Ready, set... SPAM! :D

yeah ali shoudl do the next one,

hey guess wht my glasses turned up today !
in a jacket pocket of all places :der:

however i now cannot find the usb cord to charge up my mp3 player :madwife:

Alisaura said:
I never have, no... :hmm: I was thinking of going to bed soon though. Can we get 26 more posts in the time it takes for me to make and drink some milo?

Ready, set... SPAM! :D

Oooh. I've been uploading tram photos too! I knew they'd come in handy for spam. :wink:

Front end of a Z3 class tram entering the little-used Dudley Street terminus off William Street.

s640x480

Now, here's a rare sight, a Z1 tram turning up Peel Street. It's the tram in the foreground, which is running to the left of picture. Behind it is a Z3 running to the right. I wonder if it couldn't terminate in the Dudley Street terminus and had to use the points at Queensberry Street instead to change tracks? It did return fairly quickly. Still, as rare as Z1s coming as far as the Dudley Street terminus is, going beyond it is astonishingly rare and I'm glad I got some pictures of it.

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom