Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
YLB, one of the tracks from Heathen was protected. I think it was the third track, maybe Slip Away?

I might just buy it myself.

I can get an of it for you, too, if you'd like.

I'll send it before the batch of new album uploads.

Sounds good.

I wish I could return the favor, but my album collection mostly sucks compared to yours.

Varitek said:
:yes:

AND i looked damn hot in my prom dress. i coudln't wear it for a while cause of the whole freshman 15 but i can now...

may 17th is like the last day of finals. there's a party here that night called green bottle. whereby you give a green bottle of beer to anyone you want to hook up with, a last chance kind of thing. but i'd go to prom with you instead, cause there's another green bottle that's seniors only 2 nights before graduation. and i dunno if i'll wanna hook up that night as i think it's the day eits guy leaves. so prom could be fun

1. Your "damn hot" comment is useless without photographic evidence.

2. I can't wait for college.

phillyfan26 said:
Sounds good.

I wish I could return the favor, but my album collection mostly sucks compared to yours.

That's because you have a moral conscience concerning downloading... I probably should get one of those.

Not really, just a lack of computer ability for the most part.

My plan is now to finish out Bowie and then move on to something else. I'll probably test Porcupine Tree since Axver wants to do some uploads of them.

phillyfan26 said:
Not really, just a lack of computer ability for the most part.

My plan is now to finish out Bowie and then move on to something else. I'll probably test Porcupine Tree since Axver wants to do some uploads of them.

Oh, okay.

I might have to join you guys on the PT downloading.

Some suggestions if you haven't heard them already:

LCD Soundsystem
My Morning Jacket
The National
The Shins
The Flaming Lips
Bob Dylan
The Pixies (!!!)
Pearl Jam
Electric Light Orchestra
New Radicals (they only have one album, but it's one of the best of the '90s)
Muse

phillyfan26 said:

1. Your "damn hot" comment is useless without photographic evidence.

2. I can't wait for college.

1. there's a pic of me on fb in it, one of the earliest ones posted (so on page 5 or whatever), it's a green-blue shiney beaded dress

2. yeah it's pretty sweet, you get easier access to ass than any other time in life, i can't even say i'm milking the last of it as eits guy is the only thing i'm milking but there's 2 weeks of senior stuff after he leaves.

phillyfan26 said:
I love Mozilla for saving me from music ineptitude, by the way.

huh? how did mozilla do this?

hey dumbass espn announcers, the yankees don't wanna make it tight, it doesn't make a difference if they lose by 1 or 6. they want to be winning.

Varitek said:
1. there's a pic of me on fb in it, one of the earliest ones posted (so on page 5 or whatever), it's a green-blue shiney beaded dress

2. yeah it's pretty sweet, you get easier access to ass than any other time in life, i can't even say i'm milking the last of it as eits guy is the only thing i'm milking but there's 2 weeks of senior stuff after he leaves.

I don't get Facebook. It says you've 102 photos you've been tagged in, but I can only view 56 of them. I imagine this photo is one of the ones I can't view, since I can't find it.

Dalton said:
Who is it that has to watch movies on their IPOD cause their parents don't approve of the movies? YLB? LM?

That's me. I've upgraded to my computer with a nice set of headphones though. So I've got that going for me... which is nice.

Varitek said:
huh? how did mozilla do this?

hey dumbass espn announcers, the yankees don't wanna make it tight, it doesn't make a difference if they lose by 1 or 6. they want to be winning.

Because I can now download music successfully.

As a person who works as an announcer, I find myself paying attention to the broadcast just as much as the game now. I've unconsciously been doing that for a couple years and just realized it recently.

phillyfan26 said:

I don't get Facebook. It says you've 102 photos you've been tagged in, but I can only view 56 of them. I imagine this photo is one of the ones I can't view, since I can't find it.

the discrepancy comes because you can opt to have your fb album be friends-only, so i can see the pics my friends tagged but if you're not friends with the album owner you can't see them. it's a shame that pic can't be seen by most people, because it's hot, i'll im you the link.

Varitek said:

the discrepancy comes because you can opt to have your fb album be friends-only, so i can see the pics my friends tagged but if you're not friends with the album owner you can't see them. it's a shame that pic can't be seen by most people, because it's hot, i'll im you the link.

Just post it for us all to see.

Varitek said:

I see.

I just realized that there's no good photographs of me on Facebook, really.

Dalton said:

You may sow your wild oats for a time, but you'll be back. I've seen it on ER.

i saw that episode. but the chick decided to stay in the real world.

(i've seen every er episode ever actually. some awesome person put the early ones up on bittorrent so i could enjoy clooney's boozing womanizing ways)

LemonMacPhisto said:
Pretty much.

Thank god my birthday's in 2 months. Then I'll be done wit dat shit.

I've been done wit dat shit since January, though I need to take more advantage.

BTW, I was in line at the supermarket this afternoon, and there were three DVDs next to the National Enquirer-type shit:

Baby Einstein: Counting Class
The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep
There Will Be Blood

That cracked me up.

Dalton said:
Who is it that has to watch movies on their IPOD cause their parents don't approve of the movies? YLB? LM?

WTF? Wow. The 17th century refuses to die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom