Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Oddity is much better at folk than Bob Dylan ever was at folk.

That's right, I went there.

Eh, besides some of his lyrics, Bob Dylan isn't worth the time of day anyway.

what do the following have in common?

I_intprod1-8000base_242997b.jpg

25-335.jpg

191928314_4497f8000c.jpg

LIVE%208.jpg

LaserU2.jpg

_40993387_bono-203.jpg

13-131-146-04.jpg

G-8000B%20Flash.jpg

%22One%22%20Mary%20J.%20Blige%20U2%20speed%20graph%20mean%20speed%20music%20theory.jpg

breguet_b2_1912_8_350.jpg

Congratulations, by the way. If Dalton were here, he'd say something similar. Or he'd probably say something like:

Dalton said:
The fact that you haven't slept with her makes me very sad. Very sad indeed.

Nice, Vazza. I managed to waste my 43,000th post insulting someone.

He was talking about you and I. He convinced himself that it would happen and is saddened it did not happen.

phillyfan26 said:
He was talking about you and I. He convinced himself that it would happen and is saddened it did not happen.

well, now i'm unavailable, and we've been over my other excuses before, plus i doubt you'd want to have sex with me as a virgin - you should do it with your friend's hopefully-ex-girlfriend when you get to take her to prom

go sox :D

Oh, yeah, I'm familiar with the reasons why we are not having sex. Although I'm still down with the idea of us hanging out some time. You know, if I get permission from my parents to go somewhere or something (fuck, I hate being 17).

Varitek said:

isn't brau banned?

joined sept 2005...that's an old alter so an old poster for sure

Yeah, Brau's permanently banned, but it seems he really hates some people here. Especially those of us who like prog.

oh my god this lady is the biggest bitch in the world i hate her and her tone is not making me want to do the work she's asked me to do. i think i'm gonna blow it off.

phillyfan26 said:
Oh, yeah, I'm familiar with the reasons why we are not having sex. Although I'm still down with the idea of us hanging out some time. You know, if I get permission from my parents to go somewhere or something (fuck, I hate being 17).

yeah we should hang out. i'll be free the 3rd week of may, after finals. i'd say we should do a u2 philly area meet up but, there are some people i'd think would make the group dynamic really strange.

Dalton said:
What in hell do you mean you are off the market? VD?

bitch, you just keep rooting for me to get a vd.

and yeah, peefan has it, eits guy snatched me up for a 6-week-long exclusive relationship. i'll be back on the market when he leaves after finals.

The only time I'm going to Philly as of right now is Thursday May 1st for a Phils game.

Dalton said:
Explosion in the sky guy? Wow, that is impressive. I was only known as "explosion in the eye guy".

hahaha you're clever

no the guy i hooked up with after the sex party put on explosions in the sky at one point, we decided to go to the concert together which was like 10 days after the sex party...anyway by the time the concert rolled around we were dating.

the man gives head like no one i've ever encountered :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom