MoobDay - The best of Larry 360º

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_2454.jpg

sorry about the chopped off top of his head

With due respect the head was the very last thing I paid attention to.:drool: Those arms, oh Lord...why... :drool:

Those pictures are Beautiful just noticed the ring on his chain does anybody know what its about,I did think that some one said it was his mums would that b true? Or could it b a wedding ring his not letting on about? I know it's not really any of my business but I'm just curious.

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
Now you got me curious :scratch:

Yea I'm probally just being nosey he would probally just tell me to Foad if he knew, but I was looking at his chest & noticed it I've only noticed the cross b4.I have seen it mentioned some were that his misses wears a ring as well? But like I said b4 it's probally none of my busniess. A friend said it could be his pinky ring?

Ok have just popped over to u2.com & asked the girls in the Larry thread when I get an answer shall let u know

Ooh I missed this thread before. :applaud: Lots of great pics. Laracious you got some excellent ones.

:reject: Ok at first glance while scrolling through these it looked like he was sitting on a toilet. :der: (I'll just leave now.)

Thanks bonocomet! :hug: I will try to post more in the tour threads when I get a chance (now that I finally figured out how to post pics lol).

Back
Top Bottom