MOOBday - Stick to your guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
16589497dionsimte362009113240AM.jpg

16589496dionsimte362009113339AM.jpg

So nice of Larry to risk catching a cold and please his girls with that open shirt :flirt: :wink:

But it looked like he just had a cold. He looked pale and kinda sick. :( And he had a tissue box right next to him on his drum kit. :shrug:

...and yet he still honours MOOBday (which, I hear, is actually EVERY day) with an open shirt. and all this for his girls...
:heart::larry:

a good-looking hand
larryshand.jpg

the toothpick:scratch: anyway, I think the cameraman made a good shooting, it's really interesting.
larryshand2.jpg

let us know HG - please:hyper:

it's a silly thing... Bono and Larry went to a TV program to do a interview and... in the end, Bono started to talk about Brazil... and beautiful here is 'bonito', so he said: o Brasil é muito bonito (Brazil is beautiful) then he said: 'Bono-ito... LARRY-ITO!' :doh::doh: omg i don't know why i always lol when i remember this.

it's a silly thing... Bono and Larry went to a TV program to do a interview and... in the end, Bono started to talk about Brazil... and beautiful here is 'bonito', so he said: o Brasil é muito bonito (Brazil is beautiful) then he said: 'Bono-ito... LARRY-ITO!' :doh::doh: omg i don't know why i always lol when i remember this.

:cute:
because it's a sweet story, the guys are being childish and I love it :heart:
thank you for sharing HG :hug:

Back
Top Bottom