Monterrey Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
amerrydeath said:
Happy birthday ruffian and patti!! My first reaction was to ask you all how old you were, then I realized it'd be rude

:reject: I just turned 18 a few weeks ago, it's hard being an adult and remembering people don't like getting old! :wink:

:madwife:

:hug: there are a few good things about getting old (i.e., the alternative to not getting older is death, so there you have it) and it's been an amazing year, so I'm ok with it.

Mostly.
:|

:wink:

DignityPassesBy said:
I'm bored so i'm going to post you my 10 favourite chuck norris facts ... (in no particular order)

10. Oxygen requires Chuck Norris to live

9. Biologically, Chuck Norris is his own step-father

8. Chuck Norris can cut onions without crying

7. Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a get out of jail free monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green number 4 card from the game Uno.

6. One time while sparring with Wolverine, Chuck Norris accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

5. Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, he simply changes the actual spelling of it

4. Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month

3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

2. Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull

1. Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing

:laugh:

I have a TRUE chuck norris fact:

Chuck norris was trained at one time by the same karate instructor that i was (and still am).

KhanadaRhodes said:

i should get in the habit of typing the dates as such in my quest to be as unamerican as possible :hmm:

:drool: :up:

Now assassinate Bush! You'll be the ultimate Un-American to Republicans! :hyper:

U2%20en%20Monterrey.jpg

U2%20en%20Monterrey1.jpg

Estadio%20de%20Monterrey.jpg

From http://olganza.com/2006/02/12/reporte-5-u2-vertigo-tour-en-concierto-“monterrey”/
20:36 “Vertigo”.
Da comienzo el concierto: ¡I Will follow”….

20:43 “Electrico”…

20:57 Elevation.
Beautiful day.
Still Haven’t found…

21:03 City Of Blinding Lights.

21:09 Original of the species.

21:14 Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own.

21:19 Bad.

21:26
Cielito Lindo.
Love peace or else.

21:31 Sunday Bloody Sunday.

21:36 Bullet The Blue Sky.

21:41 Miss Sarajevo.

21:45 Human rights declaration.

21:47 Pride.

21:51 Where The Streets Have No Name.

21:58 One.

22:07 Until The End Of The World.

En breve más información…

Ax you're travelling down a road to a world of hurt, i'll send Chuck down under to straighten you out if you don't back off.

MarcusOneTree said:

Don't know how the rest of the band would feel about that... but you're right, I should do that at one point as a joke! :wink:

Play it live. :drool:

See, that's why I'd like to be in a band, just so I could do bizarre things.

from olganza.com

20:36 “Vertigo”.
Da comienzo el concierto: ¡I Will follow”….

20:43 “Electrico”…

20:57 Elevation.
Beautiful day.
Still Haven’t found…

21:03 City Of Blinding Lights.

21:09 Original of the species.

21:14 Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own.

21:19 Bad.

21:26
Cielito Lindo.
Love peace or else.

21:31 Sunday Bloody Sunday.

21:36 Bullet The Blue Sky.

21:41 Miss Sarajevo.

21:45 Human rights declaration.

21:47 Pride.

21:51 Where The Streets Have No Name.

21:58 One.

22:07 Until The End Of The World.