Monkeys Eyebrow, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not starting my list until I know who I'm making it for. I secretly hope it's not a Musketeer, because that would be too easy.

I don't think I'll actually seriously send Santa Has Failed to anyone - unless it's a Superthreader and I feel like being a prick. But I totally intend on uploading this and making all of you listen to it.

Holy shit, this list is already too funny. More shockingly produced black metal than you ever wanted to hear!

Just chillin', yo.

You're lurking in here.
sars. i'll try to rectify that. i've been trying to look for an electric blanket for a decent price either online or in a store. the cheapest one is like $30. wtf. and i know i'm a total weirdo for wanting one, seeing as i (still) have the air on in my room. but then again, i'm sitting in the living room with no fans on or anything, and i'm still cold. it's drafty in the living room come winter.

I have a blazer that will make me look like her too.

If you ask Bonnie anyway.
i've seen you in your old school blazer, does that count?

my grandmother always asks me stuff in the third person, it drives me up the wall. she'll ask me "how's katie?" or "what'd katie get?" if we're at a restaurant. so fucking annoying. it reminds me of what people do to children. "and how is bobby today?" goddamn.

Ian wishes more people use the third person.

He is also impressed by the fact that his screen lightens/darkens depending on the ambient light in the room.
k, now you sound like elmo.

and your brightness adjusts? wow. must be a new feature. though i like it as bright as possible at all times because i'm fucking blinde.

i've seen you in your old school blazer, does that count?

my grandmother always asks me stuff in the third person, it drives me up the wall. she'll ask me "how's katie?" or "what'd katie get?" if we're at a restaurant. so fucking annoying. it reminds me of what people do to children. "and how is bobby today?" goddamn.

Wrong blazer. Phail. Again.

Awww, does wittle Katie-diddums not like that? :tear:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom