Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SquirrelBounceBall.gif

. . . awwwwwwwwww, Ele's last outing for while :scream:

:lol:

Question for all of you who have attended a Canadian show on this leg of the tour...

For the part that Bono does blab about America being an idea that he loves, what does he say about Canada?

"Your country's not just a country, it's a hat. And the Edge knows a thing or two about hats. Isn't that right, The Edge?"

Something like that?
:lol:
Uhm, not that I can recall in Montreal or Toronto, but that would be epic

Question for all of you who have attended a Canadian show on this leg of the tour...

For the part that Bono does blab about America being an idea that he loves, what does he say about Canada?

"Your country's not just a country, it's a hat. And the Edge knows a thing or two about hats. Isn't that right, The Edge?"

Something like that?

For real, I am going to have to kick your ass!:angry:

Something like that?

I've always wondered. And I'm sure for Mexico it's "Your country is not just a country, it's a beard. And you know a little about that too Edge."

Something like that?

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom