MLB Thread 2015- Part 2 (World Series or bust)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they were in the AL, they'd be a division leader.

He's just salty because no matter which league you look at, his team was still a disappointment.

But I hope he's enjoying a one-sided meaningless rivalry.

I'm done posting in this thread. It's been one of my favorites in my time on interference, but one person can really make things feel terrible. I haven't felt like I could share my happiness with any of you most of the season. I'm certainly not going to have that cut in to what has been an amazing season, and will be at least one very exciting game.

He's just salty because no matter which league you look at, his team was still a disappointment.

But I hope he's enjoying a one-sided meaningless rivalry.

I'm done posting in this thread. It's been one of my favorites in my time on interference, but one person can really make things feel terrible. I haven't felt like I could share my happiness with any of you most of the season. I'm certainly not going to have that cut in to what has been an amazing season, and will be at least one very exciting game.

There is the "ignore" option. Don't let Gaffy get you down. He's harmless. Plus, you never announce you're no longer posting. You just do it.

5.gif

Sent from my SM-N920T using U2 Interference mobile app

He briefly made Harper seem likable.

I'm embarrassed to be a fan right now.

Last edited:
Dead serious, did a thousand people go to the Phillies/Mets game today? I was watching the highlights and it looked like preseason in the stands.

Max Scherzer is one of four men to have two no-hitters in a season :up: :up:

Fuck the Mets and their shitty fans. Booing and yelling "GET OFF THE FIELD, ASSHOLES" when they got no-hit. I watched the Dodgers get no-hit in person and their fans had far more class about it. They cheered all game and when they lost, they got quiet and went home.

Then again, this is the first time Mets fans have been to the ballpark in a while, so maybe they forgot about decorum.

Last edited:
Is Mets fans being obnoxious a thing? I thought that was a Yankee stereotype.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's a NY thing. Shit, probably a Philly thing and a Chicago thing too. We sure as Hell ain't fuckin' LA flapping our flippers at the other team that just whipped our ass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom