Miscellaneous TV appearances Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have video footage of Bono and Larry accepting an award backstage? It was during the ZooTV era and it has Bono in a silver suit and he's spraying champagne at the camera.... Anyone? :D

That's from the 1992 MTV Video Music Awards at the Pontiac Silverdome...

I am sure it is around... :D I have it, but it is a huge file with concert footage and all... Might have to look

Miroslava said:

I am sure it is around... :D I have it, but it is a huge file with concert footage and all... Might have to look

Yes Miro that's it! If you are able to d/l it for me I would be the happiest person ever! thanks! :)

Miroslava said:

Quality sucks... but what can you do?

"Best Group Video - 1992 MTV Video Music Awards " (11168 KB) waiting for download.

The link will expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads.

Regular link (for all web browsers):
http://s36.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=1OEW4OAAUR3VZ0YSB7PSB02D7U

Would anyone happen to have the u2/simpsons episode?

Also, would anyone have a video to Bono and one of the Fugee's singing A New Day? I'm not sure if there ever was a video but I thought I'd ask.

If for every other request the person would post something themselves (same argument I had with Miro several weeks ago) this thread would be a whole lot more interesting! :wink:

One81 said:
If for every other request the person would post something themselves (same argument I had with Miro several weeks ago) this thread would be a whole lot more interesting! :wink:

:yes: :love:

Though to U2Girl's credit, she is actually one of the better ones in that regard... :wink:

Last edited:
One81 said:

I'll try to post some stuff, too, since I've been downloading quite a bit. :wave: I don't have a lot of new stuff, though, since most of it comes from this thread! :wink:

Ok, well nothing too fancy to add since I don't have my disks here at work... this is just dumb stuff I have here in case of emergency treatment for U2 withdrawals :shh:

"2001 MTV Video Music Awards " (90345 KB) waiting for download.

The link will expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads.

http://s45.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0SMXUHPLFAJ1X0RLBF24A2IOYH

I MIGHT :shifty: be avoiding work...

I remembered I had a huge stash of little videos in my gmail account... :D :D

"two hearts march 1983 " (5474 KB) waiting for download.

Regular link (for all web browsers):
http://s41.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=23N6A9JLRZH6Y1JI04WAQABV9Y

this is from some talk show... Bono with a sweet, sweet Blonde mullet :D

I will try to upload some videos soon, though my library isn't as comprehensive as I would like it to be! :wink:

Thanks @ Miroslava for uploading the MTV VMA performance, I saw that on TV when the show aired back then and it's really cool to see it again now!!!

greety said:

Call me dumb but how do you keep videos in your gmail account?

sounds interesting to me:wink:

The files are just archived there... I just send emails from myselt to myself with attachments of video files up to 10 MB in size, though I have found you can push it to upwards of 13-15 MBs :D :D

Then, voila... instant video archive :D

I see. thanks

I thought it had to be something like that, and you can use those handy labels eh :wink:
these days you can use colour and highlighting as well, gmail gets better and better :)

Back
Top Bottom