Miscellaneous Pix Mix 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
d4eecb5e.jpg

Was just sorting photobucket out n came across this pic which i love but no idea when where and wat year its from any ideas???????

It's from the zoo era there are a few more , not sure of the year .:scratch: I"ve wondered where they are also , for some reason it looks like a tomb .

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
d4eecb5e.jpg

Was just sorting photobucket out n came across this pic which i love but no idea when where and wat year its from any ideas???????

Yes, summer of '92, the Zoo European dates, these were taken in a cemetery in Vienna, I believe -- you know that shot of Bono with no shirt on and his mouth WIDE open, even for him, hugging a stone angel? Same photo shoot....

Wow, thanx for the cemetary pictures. It's one of the most beautiful cemeterys in the world, the one we are having here in Vienna. I am not sure but I think the angel it the one on Mozart's grave. I have to check to be sure about that. But I love that they did photos there. It's a beautiful, very old place. I and some of my friends are sometimes going there to take very interesting photos.

No, I don't think it is. Look at this picture, it's a very new one, made after they restaurated the grave for the 2006 Year of Mozart:

mozart_grave_stmarx.jpg

I think the angel that Bono is "holding" is a female angel, while the one on Mozart's grave is a cupid, a little boy angel.

I haven't been to Mozart's grave in ages, since it's always crowded with tourists these days. And there are so many angels around in that cemetery that I wasn't sure.

They are two different angels, not counting Bon...

It kills me to see the pic with watermarks on it, eleven years ago, I first saw this pic and the first one posted in a photography book at an ad agency, a commercially-published book, and I'll be damned if I can remember anything about it, because when I came across these shots, I froze -- the book was about 24" by 12". And being an ad agency, they had a Xerox machine that could have copied The Last Supper, so I was able to copy them. They're in a box somewhere now that I can't get at them, but I'm thinking, was the photographer Seliger??? I'm wondering if the book was of his works...Dan Quayle was right, it's a terrible thing to lose your mind.:(

FEELINNUMB said:
They are two different angels, not counting Bon...

It kills me to see the pic with watermarks on it, eleven years ago, I first saw this pic and the first one posted in a photography book at an ad agency, a commercially-published book, and I'll be damned if I can remember anything about it, because when I came across these shots, I froze -- the book was about 24" by 12". And being an ad agency, they had a Xerox machine that could have copied The Last Supper, so I was able to copy them. They're in a box somewhere now that I can't get at them, but I'm thinking, was the photographer Seliger??? I'm wondering if the book was of his works...Dan Quayle was right, it's a terrible thing to lose your mind.:(

Dan Quayle--Indiana's shame. Ever notice how much he and Bush sound alike when it comes to public speaking?
:lol:

BonoTombstone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom