Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7e51a17f.jpg

HQ pics are the BEST:drool::love:

:up: One of the most well-known connection!

I should, but there's no bus stop near it, I just see it while I'm on the highway.
:ohmy: When I take the car though I should be able to take one! Next chance I get, I'll try and take a pic. I've a new mission:lol:

:lol: You should! We could start a whole new thread with "U2 references in every day life."

Whenever I take the bus to the city, I always see a door labelled as "U2" at a recycled paper company, I always think about taking a picture of it:lol:

Once I made a picture of a subway in Vienna called U2 :lol: And the track of this subway continues to the stadium, where I was on U2 concert. This U2 sign was right beside the stadium entrance. You can imagine that madness before the show. Everyone was crazy about it, everyone was taking pictures of it :lmao::lmao::lmao: And I had this picture a long time before :applaud:

Me too :hi5: I thought i was the only one :lol:

We could start a whole new thread with "U2 references in every day life."

It would be great :cute: Every time I see a lemon I can´t resist to sing this "lemoooooon, see through in the sunlight" :lol:

Once I made a picture of a subway in Vienna called U2 And the track of this subway continues to the stadium, where I was on U2 concert. This U2 sign was right beside the stadium entrance. You can imagine that madness before the show. Everyone was crazy about it, everyone was taking pictures of it And I had this picture a long time before

I'd do the same thing :lmao:

The self-check-out kiosks at our local grocery store labeled U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, and U6--guess which one I usually go to? :hmm::D

Let's think about it... :hmm::hmm:
U4? :scratch::lol::lol:

And I also remember where I usually park in the parking garage at work (on the "up" ramp, second level) as U2. What a dork I am! :D

:up:

When I took the flight last year to go over to London to see the second show... the flight number begun with U2...

Great :applaud:

When I took the flight last year to go over to London to see the second show... the flight number begun with U2... :lol:

I got the same flightnumber aswel! and When we checked in our hotel we got room 360! That was really spooky....:huh:

So I finally managed to scan some pics I found in a Portuguese magazine. :happy:
Vilar de Mouros 1982
bonomouros.jpg

bonomouros2.jpg

bonomouros3.jpg

a close-up of Bono's armpit :uhoh:
bonomouros4.jpg

Lisbon 1993
bono12maio.jpg

bono12maio1.jpg

bono12maio12.jpg

bono12maio12hh.jpg

Status