Miscellaneous Picture Mix #36

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I am enjoying making these B&W.:D

edgereissuecustomcopy.jpg

^The girls may just drool over that one.:lol::wave:

BONO is on the COVER. At least of the big stack of them that I saw at my local newsstand in Los Angeles.

Maybe the UK version has Liam? Glad I found the one with Bono on the cover. I like that there U2. I think they will be big one day. :D:up:

Sometimes they have multiple covers. Sometimes depends on the region - They would put a particular band on the cover for the UK and another that they thought would sell more in the US for the exports to the US.

large.jpg

sneakpeek! I hope Bono is on the cover and not Liam.
This was on the u2.com page.

BONO is on the COVER. At least of the big stack of them that I saw at my local newsstand in Los Angeles.

Maybe the UK version has Liam? Glad I found the one with Bono on the cover. I like that there U2. I think they will be big one day. :D:up:

Sometimes they have multiple covers. Sometimes depends on the region - They would put a particular band on the cover for the UK and another that they thought would sell more in the US for the exports to the US.

OOOOOooo yaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!! :faint: He's on the cover yes!!! I hope I get that cover here in SD. Thanks Edge_o!!!!!!!!! :love:

I want the Bono cover :grumpy:

Maybe the UK version has Liam on the cover because he's popular in the UK but not outside of the UK. Oasis have broken up anyway.

Which makes me scratch my head about this whole "greatest frontman" thing.

If he were really such a great frontman, shouldn't he have been able to keep his band together?

When you put Mr Gallagher on the cover and put the name Robbie Willliams on the list it too, "you know someone is taking a piss."

Much to my surprise, I just got the Q issue with Bono on the cover :yippie:

Makes me forgive Q a little bit for putting Liam Gallagher in front of B on that list.

WOOOOOO Bono on the coverrr :D Now that's what im talking about! Not liam gallagher.. pff
:applaud:

Hope the shops here have the cover with Bono on it now :love:

The new Q doesn't have that much U2 content. The cover and the two page bit that has been scanned and posted alread.

Still a cool magazine. But for those buying for the U2 content alone or hoping for more that what has been shown thus far... you've seen what there is to see for U2 content in this issue.

:up::wave:

That said...

Mr. The Edge playing "I Still Haven't Found..." at the Oct 6, 2009 - Atlanta show.

100_0070.JPG

Looks to be the 1974 or 1976 Fender Stratocaster.

does anyone know if walmart will have that magazine?? ....its the only store near me( i hate walmart :|) lol

I just have to wait a week or two before they sell it in the bookshop here.
Thank god they sell international magazines.

I live in Central Europe and it's already available here. Normally it takes about 1 or 2 weeks, but I don't know when the issue came out in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom