Miscellaneous Picture Mix #30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
_LarryMullen.jpg

YUM!! When is this from, BF? :drool::drool:

And what the hell is waiting in the doorway?!? :yikes:

She needs:
1) A longer top
2) A smaller mic cover

:wink:

:lol: I believe that pic is from the premiere of The Recruit (march 2003) :)

I have some more pics from this day which I can post if BF is ok with it. I saw she offered to look for them first.

:lol: I believe that pic is from the premiere of The Recruit (march 2003) :)

I have some more pics from this day which I can post if BF is ok with it. I saw she offered to look for them first.

Go ahread and post them hun, I havent been on line for a few days-have been busy- but if I see that you missed some pics I will also post ;)

And these might be from the same day but I'll have to look into it. :hmm:

ETA: so these three are from the Meteor Awards in 2004. Not the movie premiere. He looks the same though :lol:

c7d3de8f-vi.jpg

larry0315.jpg

elevation_larry_smile1.jpg

Thought I'd post this instead of throwing it in the trash. It was an error when I was making screencaps, the media player spazzed out for a minute and went all pixely when I took the cap.

... I kinda like it tho :reject:

6-12-20091-25-18AM.png

Thought I'd post this instead of throwing it in the trash. It was an error when I was making screencaps, the media player spazzed out for a minute and went all pixely when I took the cap.

... I kinda like it tho :reject:

6-12-20091-25-18AM.png

It's cool, it kinda looks to me like he's underwater or something! :up:

Thanks guys :D my player actually did it a few times, I should have kept them! HA! But this one was the best, I just thought it was pretty cool when I saw it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom