Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooropa1310 said:
Alright... I know I may have a sick humor... But do you find it slightly... and i mean the slightest bit funny that Louissianna is about to be hit by ANOTHER hurricane? (Not full on, but slighlty)

in a horribly twisted dark ironic way.

Zooropa1310 said:
Alright... I know I may have a sick humor... But do you find it slightly... and i mean the slightest bit funny that Louissianna is about to be hit by ANOTHER hurricane? (Not full on, but slighlty)

'Sadly ironic' is the phrase I choose to use.

SETLIST:
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet) / Black Hills of Dakota (snippet)
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One / Ol' Man River (snippet)

Encore break

17. THE FIRST TIME

Zooropa1310 said:

It might be funny if it weren't real

Question:
Should I have dublin mudslide ice cream

OR

a beer:drool:

Zooropa1310 said:

On the daily show they said that the reason there are so many hurricanes is b/c God is being a dick

:reject:

ready for the stones to be thrown

I love when everyone just goes WHAAAAAAATTT

it's the highlight of the parties for me, other than the TimTam talk and PITNOLs

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
*lil jon!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom