Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored...

45990664_c614fed60b.jpg

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Reggie can rock morning/afternoon/evening/night/early morning.

Anytime o'the day my dear...come to Oakland and you'd find out..:wink:

:sexywink:

You got tickets for me (airline and show?)

SETLIST:
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet) / Black Hills of Dakota (snippet)
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
Human Rights video
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Hi everyone!:wave:

Just got here from having a drink with a friend... So i see nothing too exciting has happened yet..

My two comments so far:
1. I LOVE Still Haven`t Found, no matter what everyone else says, it just gets to some fondamental part of me... I always love hearing it live.
2. I still can`t believe that The Ocean has somewhat become permanent in the set-list. Am I the only one thinking it`s one of the most boring song U2 has ever written? I mean, nothing to ruin the show or anything, but why not play something like October if you want everyone to calm down?

JMScoopy said:
I've been dying to hear that 12/26/89 show. is it as good as everyone says it is?

:yes: it's BETTER than everyone says it is. It's just amazing. The highlights for me are Streets and One Tree Hill :drool: I can try to upload it for you if you want

oceane said:
Hi everyone!:wave:

Just got here from having a drink with a friend... So i see nothing too exciting has happened yet..

My two comments so far:
1. I LOVE Still Haven`t Found, no matter what everyone else says, it just gets to some fondamental part of me... I always love hearing it live.
2. I still can`t believe that The Ocean has somewhat become permanent in the set-list. Am I the only one thinking it`s one of the most boring song U2 has ever written? I mean, nothing to ruin the show or anything, but why not play something like October if you want everyone to calm down?

You missed a great live version of Still Haven't Found, just ask around :wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:

Yes. :reject: Bullet does absolutely nothing for me.
I was dying b/c I hurt my knee a half hour before the show.

:hug:
are you going to be at the st. louis show? somewhere I remember reading that possibly

oceane said:

I honestly don't understand why it's become a regular. I really enjoyed it in Boston - honestly, I needed a breather after the high energy of the first few songs! - but I think it should be kept as a rare treat. What happened to ACD/ITH?

ruffian said:
'

at the show?? :ohmy:

I've watched the video clip of Miss Sarajevo in Europe about a million times, and saw it live 6 times, and when he goes into the opera part, it never fails to give me chills, and leave me completely stunned and overwhelmed with his talent. :drool:

oceane said:

Yeah, The Ocean is really boring...I'd rather them start playing Gloria again, or better yet, FIRE :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom