Milford, Auckland, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't listened to Shroud Of False in ages. I just always start from Fragile Dreams.

Oh forreal? I thought Shroud Of False was a good opener :up:

This is GOOD. Very, very good indeed. If it keeps going like this, I may have a new favourite Anathema album.

Oh forreal? I thought Shroud Of False was a good opener :up:

This is GOOD. Very, very good indeed. If it keeps going like this, I may have a new favourite Anathema album.

Oh, I just worship Fragile Dreams, so I skip Shroud Of False to get straight to the goodness.

Fair enough, I've been skipping Pressure on AFDTE to get straight to Release :drool:

Good lord, this is amazing! Especially the guitar at the end!

Haha, yeah, I like Pressure but almost never play it since Release rules.

What did I tell you! Absolute classic Anathema track. My other favourites are Empty, Inner Silence, and Regret.

It's like it's the most exciting thing to happen to you all day!

:uhoh: Well it kinda was....:reject:

And I got exciting to think that my little Axxy was getting his Shwing on! :drool:

:giggle:

Oh, and sidenote. Mr G went to a hypnotist today to give up smoking. He's now addicted to Wine Gums!!! :lmao:

:uhoh: Well it kinda was....:reject:

And I got exciting to think that my little Axxy was getting his Shwing on! :drool:

:giggle:

Oh, and sidenote. Mr G went to a hypnotist today to give up smoking. He's now addicted to Wine Gums!!! :lmao:

:madspit:

And hahaha, that's BRILLIANT.

People get beaten up walking home at this hour! I"m not that mean

Blame him for living in Corio. After all, if he were a sugar daddy, you'd live somewhere like Toorak. People don't get beaten up there! They may get taken out by very expensive hired hitmen ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom