Milan 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have the mikes link handy. Greeting from Green Bay btw...it is a very comfortable 70F right now....

There is no mikes link to speak of. And it's a nice, cool 95F/35C here (seriously, that's an improvement).

I think there's either something wrong with Twitter or in the stadium. Seeing as Ax just twittered I'm thinking the stadium's wifi is fucked. :huh: No updates for over an hour.

Afternoon, all! This is quite exciting. Great to be at a setlist party again. Ax, thanks for the updates!

I'm hoping for something different in the "shakeup" slots tonight; but am not really expecting much. Probably AOH / ES; but anything different would work for me.

I'm also curious to see if they will play the normal Crazy Tonight again. From what I heard opening noght, I still prefer the original.

I think there's either something wrong with Twitter or in the stadium. Seeing as Ax just twittered I'm thinking the stadium's wifi is fucked. :huh: No updates for over an hour.

Matt got a text through to me earlier that even the mobile phone network there is shit.

Note to U2, if you are going to play Drowning Man at one of the Milan shows please let it be this one. I really want to enjoy its debut and tomorrow I'm going to be on pain killers, so if you could play it tonight it'd be much appreciated. :wink:

Oh, I know all about being at setlist parties on painkillers. I had amnesia-inducing sedation stuff and Novocain in my system for the first Barca setlist party, and I was still there. :D

07072009046.JPG

Afternoon, all! This is quite exciting. Great to be at a setlist party again. Ax, thanks for the updates!

I'm hoping for something different in the "shakeup" slots tonight; but am not really expecting much. Probably AOH / ES; but anything different would work for me.

I'm also curious to see if they will play the normal Crazy Tonight again. From what I heard opening noght, I still prefer the original.

No problem! Will do what I can.

God, I hope they do ES again tonight. I'm also in favour of the remix of Crazy Tonight. I didn't think I would be, but ... I don't know, after hearing it, the normal version from the second night just seemed flat in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom