Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
I'm back. I bought David Bowie's Diamond Dogs album.

I still don't know much Bowie, but my friend Paul is gonna let me rip his Ziggy Stardust album in the near future.

I rank what I have so far:

1. Ziggy Stardust
2. Station to Station
3. Low
4. Aladdin Sane
5. Diamond Dogs
6. Hunky Dory

I have a feeling that I'll prefer Heroes and Outside to the last three, though.

Yeah, I'll be happy to know more. :up: I don't know much Rolling Stones, either.

hey peeps :wave:

yeah, i listened to it, sorry. i really liked yours a lot. i thought the flow was great as was the songs, of course. i've only listened to two playlists so far but i'd rank yours as my favourite so far.

KhanadaRhodes said:
hey peeps :wave:

yeah, i listened to it, sorry. i really liked yours a lot. i thought the flow was great as was the songs, of course. i've only listened to two playlists so far but i'd rank yours as my favourite so far.

Listen to mine next! :wink:

fuck, there's a job posted on our company's website that i could totally do, but i don't have enough education. a bachelor's in business is required, and i'm only in progress on mine. but everything else i totally have. i probably wouldn't get it anyway since it's a manager position.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i'll have to listen to it tonight, as i didn't put any of the playlists on my ipod.

Really? That's too bad. I have my iPod sync'd to my iTunes. So that keeps it together.

Far, far too long. Khan, you win the award, by the way, for best-tagged playlist!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i have too much stuff on my computer to do that. i have to manually add songs to my ipod.

You must have either a ton of stuff, or a small iPod.

See, I have an 80 gb ipod. It's about 30% filled with 3800 songs (I'm in the process, still, of putting all my cds onto my new computer--I'm maybe 40% done :huh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom