Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:ohmy: you've never heard of that term?

it's the sound a, ummm...guy makes when he's masturbating.

Some people make noise? Holy shit. :ohmy:

the tourist said:

People've been calling Robert Smith "Fat Bob" for years. Time for "Chunky Paul"?

I like to call Robert Smith "Blobert".

Alisaura said:

Did you like wine the first time you tasted it?

Probably? I've been drinking wine my entire life. I know I enjoyed it by the time I was three and had a favourite wine by the time I was seven.

Axver said:

Wrong. Wine. Vodka or whatever you like does not contain SuperWin.

But wine is the drink of the more sophisticated, so you just must be a simpleton. I'll forgive you your failings in taste. :wink:

:barf:

KhanadaRhodes said:

thank you. guys fap, girls shlick. but i don't like that term. i just say fap, regardless of gender.

Who the hell comes up with this bullshit? :ohmy:

Axver said:

Probably? I've been drinking wine my entire life. I know I enjoyed it by the time I was three and had a favourite wine by the time I was seven.

No drink you were chugging when you were three could be THAT cultured.

LemonMelon said:

No drink you were chugging when you were three could be THAT cultured.

My father is a wine connossieur (his team were New Zealand wine tasting champions a few years back). We always had wine at the dinner table, so it was natural that I would have a sip.

You know, describing that and considering my name, I suddenly feel French.

Axver said:

My father is a wine connossieur (his team were New Zealand wine tasting champions a few years back). We always had wine at the dinner table, so it was natural that I would have a sip.

You know, describing that and considering my name, I suddenly feel French.

Yeah, I figured you were just sipping the stuff. There aren't too many three year-old winos out there.

Well, maybe Gabe.

Axver said:
Aah. I think wine is like vegemite... it takes a lot of getting used to if you don't grow up with it. I can't be bothered getting used to something that makes me do the :yuck: face every time I've tasted it. :wink:

the tourist said:
Only if SEXY was my description of Ian earlier. :shame:
i thought that was a description of me! shit, if i'm not an old, balding, hairy-backed dude singing la cucaracha, then what am i
down.gif

LemonMelon said:

Yeah, I figured you were just sipping the stuff. There aren't too many three year-old winos out there.

Well, maybe Gabe.

Gabe was the name of the singer in Euphoriette (my last band). Sadly, he developed a cocaine habit, left his wife and kids for a 19 year old ex-prostitute with a heroin addiction. And this was when I quit the band.

LemonMelon said:

Well, maybe Gabe.

:lol:

I grew up visiting vineyards and wineries in rural New Zealand with my father. It was great fun. Especially when we joined in on the grape harvest and I'd pinch grapes as I picked them!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i thought that was a description of me! shit, if i'm not an old, balding, hairy-backed dude singing la cucaracha, then what am i
down.gif

You're a Khan.

st2-khan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom