Mexico City III Setlist Party: Muchos huevos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna have a heck of a time staying up! Although I might be falling asleep in class tomorrow seeing as this will probably end around 1:00 am where I am. I'll have to be up at 6:30 am. And I hope I don't have any tests/quizzes or anything like that tomorrow. Since we're almost a final testing next week I would expect none. All I can say is I can't wait for U2 to go on tonight!:hyper:

Nothing that a huge cup of black coffee can't fix. :D

Magnificent, MW, Lady W/Spinning Head all in the same setlist? *thud*

Add in The Fly and it would be the ultimate set. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

I've been secretly wishing U2 dusted off Lady With the Spinning Head. I doubt they have ever rehearsed it, but I can see a dance-remix of that being incorporated into the set list. The 2nd guitar solo on that track is amazing and not like anything on Achtung Baby. This forum would explode if it was played...

I've been secretly wishing U2 dusted off Lady With the Spinning Head. I doubt they have ever rehearsed it, but I can see a dance-remix of that being incorporated into the set list. The 2nd guitar solo on that track is amazing and not like anything on Achtung Baby. This forum would explode if it was played...

I have loved that song for years. It's always been one of those "I love this song but it's a bonus track. GOOD LUCK SEEING IT LIVE."

true :(

but hey, if they ever DID play it live at least it would kill two birds (wondering whether they'll play either Ultraviolet or The Fly) with one stone. and how! :drool:

Nothing that a huge cup of black coffee can't fix. :D

Definitely!:wink: Odd thing is, I don't drink coffee. However, if I am tired enough I will definitely be sure to have a cup of some. I don't drink it, but I just LOVE the smell of coffee in the morning. It's a great way to start the day. I just want that smell in my nose all day.:lol:

Definitely!:wink: Odd thing is, I don't drink coffee. However, if I am tired enough I will definitely be sure to have a cup of some. I don't drink it, but I just LOVE the smell of coffee in the morning. It's a great way to start the day. I just want that smell in my nose all day.:lol:

I'm exactly the opposite: I live on coffee. My GP has told me off many many times and not in nice terms lol (he knows me since I was born so he has no problems to say things bluntly).

The smell of coffee in the morning is one of my favourite smells too. :drool:

Some great rumors floating around tonight. Lady With The Spinning Head and NLOTH2? :drool::drool::drool:
bonotroll.jpg
:lol:
"U MAD, Interference?"

I'm exactly the opposite: I live on coffee. My GP has told me off many many times and not in nice terms lol (he knows me since I was born so he has no problems to say things bluntly).

The smell of coffee in the morning is one of my favourite smells too. :drool:

:lol: Funny he does that. I'm starting to think having a coffee tomorrow might not be such a bad idea!:hmm:

Do we know what they soundchecked tonight? I've been looking around and couldn't find anything.

My predictions:

NYD
All I Want Is You/Love Rescue Me (like in Australia)
Possibly Bad? But, probably not if they do AIWIY/LRM
HMTMKMKM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom