MERGED-->whos wanting for dublin presale then! + Ticket Problems Continue in Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-Macphisto-UK said:
You must arrive from the correct page.

We have fucked you over, you have more chance with Paris Hilton than you do these tickets. Oh and we are now denying your access code just for the hell of it as well.

I didn't get that error message, but my code was denied because clearly I had already used it when I bought my 100000's of tickets earlier in the week. Or not. It failed because after I entered my code once, I was brought to an error page. But that counted - the code was "used". Filthy code.

Obviously their computers can't tell the difference between a purchase and a log-in. Utter incompetence like this shouldn't be allowed.

I guess it's lawsuit time folks. Who wants to put TicketMaster and U2.com out of business? :wave:

I got 4 tickets too! And I'm not a tout, I'm going with a friend and meeting another friend and his wife there!

The only reason I might use my other membership is so I can go to the London show!

Mike P said:
3x now...after entering CC info as fast I we can Type (!!) we get told that we took too long, even though we supposedly have 5 minutes

type u'r details into notepad or something and copy & paste

FUCK!!!

I got through everything and when I typed in my info (fast!) and submitted Continue it still said that too much time had elapsed.
THIS WAS WAY LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!

:yell:

as anyone got the email address for ticket bastard

how come other people have got emails from them offering call backs.

It's fucking disgusting if not everyone who has had problems is getting this facility. I phone them up and they gave me the gateway help address which is now invalid

On page 3 purchase page then I get this

PROBLEM PRINTING CHARGE SLIPS

Will i still keep hitting refresh ?/

Desperate

Thanks

I am stuck. I am getting this message which is not true. I can't go back or I will lose the code. This is the message: You must have graphics and cookies turned on to purchase tickets. If graphics and cookies are turned on, click on the 'Back' button and go through the request seats page again, making sure that you allow time for all of the graphics to completely load and display on the screen.
Please make your corrections and try again

What can I do?

i can't believe ppl are getting the problem with the access code again...I thought they were supposed to have at least sorted that shit out! :mad:

so basically im fucked if i entered my code, got the "your coming from the wrong page, go back" and supposed to enter it again?

Kariann and I tag teamed it!! She's entering credit card info now! I'm so nervous!!!

Managed to get 4 tickets, but in the excitement/rush bought seating tickets when I wanted GA. Schoolboy error! - does anyone know where I can find a seating chart for Croke Park please? - will see how the seats are before trying for a swap. Ah well, the main thing is that I'm going!!! good luck everyone...

UKTan said:
i can't believe ppl are getting the problem with the access code again...I thought they were supposed to have at least sorted that shit out! :mad:

Has anyone entered the access code, gotten kicked out and then tried to get tickets again and been successful??

Got any other questions about your Ticketmaster purchase?
Contact ticketmaster.ie/help/contactus_email.asp

Republic of Ireland: 01 648 6060
International: +353 1 648 6060

I tried calling TM in Dublin to confirm only one order went through but it's very busy. I've sent an email via the help-page instead.

Oh, and I just remembered to put my firewall back on.

Guys I don't wish to quote Bon Jovi but keep the faith, it kept telling me I had timed out, the browser was too busy or my privacy settings were wrong but I just got two GA tickets.

Brittar All seats in croke park will have a great view of the stage. So if you can't swap you'll still enjoy!!

Oh..forgot to mention. after 45 minutes of dealing of Ticketmaster bulls**t, finally got 4 in section 327. We were shooting for seated, so that's actually pretty good. Nervewracking as hell trying to get them, though. I pity the people trying to do that during the general sale. That will suck.

project dublin said:

Has anyone entered the access code, gotten kicked out and then tried to get tickets again and been successful??

Yes...had to re-enter as it did not load after I entered my code... re entered on that computer then I went to another computer and entered my code on that one...I came up with the ticketmaster wait page on both computers...kept refreshing both and then finally got through..

Cheers

Andrew

Yes! I got 2 GA!

I entered my code once... got to the page where it said i came from the wrong page, so i did it all again, had alot of trouble getting onto the http://onsale.ticketmastereurope.com/U2 site... I kept refreshing and then i got in, entered code and got to enter what i wanted on the ticketmaster site, got stuck on page 3, but kept refreshing, after 5 tries i got through and confirmed my order. So I had no trouble, even though I entered my code 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom