MERGED --> UK tickets - arriving at last! + My London ticket just arrived + Glasgow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RA-D said:
I'm sure their policy (TM) is within 7 days isn't it. Well, they've got about 14 hours to get me my tickets then.

Or we send "the boys" round :mad:

Hope you get them soon mate!

I doubt 'the boys' could do anything when they can afford lawyers as good as they obviously can. What's that TM, you want me bent over that way? Sure, sure..................

I'm going insane here, see my rantings in the Manchester topic in Tour Dates for more detail but I still have none AND TM says they haven't even posted my tickets yet. This would be like me walking into a DIY shop, paying for a powerdrill and then being told that, no, I can't have it now, but we'll try and delived it before next time you want to use it for something. Sorry, bad analogy, told you they were screwing with my head.

:mad: Nae Glasgae tix either. Anyone else have the misfortune of booking their tickets through Ticketline?

Think this is the right bit to ask (and I dont know if its been mentioned elsewhere...)

BUT

My presale tickets for Cardiff mean that I have to go Gate 1. Is this where all the presale people go? or is it just all mixed up?

corner said:
:mad: Nae Glasgae tix either. Anyone else have the misfortune of booking their tickets through Ticketline?

i spoke to ticketline 2 days ago and they said they will be mailing glasgow tix this week.

Yayeeee!!!! Just got in the door and guess what was waiting for me? I'm lucky they got here at all though: the monkeys at Ticketline printed a slightly different address for EACH of the 3 envelopes of tickets.
Roll on the 21st now..."Hello, hello...I'll be in a place called Glasgow!" :hyper::hyper::hyper:

My 2 seating tickets for Glasgow arrived this morning, what a relief that was! Just waiting for my sister-in-laws 2 seating and we're laughing :)

seetickets hadnt even sent out my manchester tickets as of this morning. i laid into them on the phone and they just babbled away a load of bollocks. tossers. no interest, no customer service.
siad they'll be out this evening.
problem is if they send them out and i don't get them in time that's it - they will not reprint them as they are GA.
crooks. easy money for nothing. a nation of telephone answerers and bullshit stories

brwh1 said:
seetickets hadnt even sent out my manchester tickets as of this morning. i laid into them on the phone and they just babbled away a load of bollocks. tossers. no interest, no customer service.
siad they'll be out this evening.
problem is if they send them out and i don't get them in time that's it - they will not reprint them as they are GA.
crooks. easy money for nothing. a nation of telephone answerers and bullshit stories
I could'nt agree more about seetickets as i had to phone them they then put me onto sms who are just as bad they had my tickets at they're depot from 31st May and i did'nt receive untilthe 7th of June i wonder what would of happened if i had'nt contacted them? :mad:

Still nothing from TM, but given it took 20 minutes to get through to someone last time, I'm a bit reluctant to phone them again unless I have to.

Is it 7 or 10 days before the gig that you should have received your tix?

Glasgow tickets arriving from outside ticket seller!!!!

YIPPEE for all those that know my worries about my tickets arriving - received an email from lastminute.com today saying that they are being despatched at the end of this week - IM ON MY WAY TO HAMPDEN haha

Is it 7 or 10 days before the gig that you should have received your tix? [/B]

They say contact them if you have not received your tix 10 days prior to the show.

the edges plec said:

I could'nt agree more about seetickets as i had to phone them they then put me onto sms who are just as bad they had my tickets at they're depot from 31st May and i did'nt receive untilthe 7th of June i wonder what would of happened if i had'nt contacted them? :mad:

seetickets sent my manchester tickets last night after four! "persuasive" phone calls. arrived today. phew.

the only decent thing about them is you can get through on the phone quite quickly, and if you ask to speak to a supervisor you will get the info you want.

hey guys i got an e-mail saying my tickets will not be posted to me (im from australia), and that i should pick them up at the box office, the thing is... i have already been posted the tickets, anyone think there will be 2 waiting for me at the boxoffice???

lcfcok said:
hey guys i got an e-mail saying my tickets will not be posted to me (im from australia), and that i should pick them up at the box office, the thing is... i have already been posted the tickets, anyone think there will be 2 waiting for me at the boxoffice???

No harm in trying ur luck when ur there!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom