MERGED --> U2 Thread! + About the U2 thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink: :yes: :wave: Bonjour Miss-u2!!! I do, I dod, I remember!!:wink: Are you going to school in Dublin now at this time??Just thought I would ask! Enjoy=Ireland MUST be a gr-8* place-U2 came from there!:sexywink:

Well, now I've found this, you'll wish I hadn't!! This post'll go on forever! Muahahaha! OK, maybe not, but I'm tellin ya, I can rabbit on for a long time.

Anywho, I think you lads rock. Although it's only been a year since I fell in love with you, it's a BIG love. Sadly, I've never had the experience of seeing you live (*cough*Come to Newcastle upon Tyne*cough*) but I hope to some day. Other fans have recounted how amazing you are.

I want to also let you know that Pop was not a failure!! It's my favourite album by U2, and my favourite album of all time. I love all your albums, but that one really stands out.

And another thing: U2 are the best band to ever walk this planet. Thank you Larry, for posting that message! :D.

Rock on!!

Last edited:
Hi :larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: ,
Thanks for all the great music. I'm looking forward to my first U2 concert tomorrow (12-14-2005) in St. Louis. Thanks for everything you guys are one hell of a band!
Love,
Abby

Hey Emilie,
Good to hear from you again. I was thinking about you the other day when i stumbled on the ali site again for the first time in a long time. I can't wait to hear more exciting stories.

Love,
Abby

Hey you guys :)

Thank you. For everything! Your music from the beginning to now, has brought people together, changed lives.. you're one of the last real rock n roll acts out there, and you just keep getting better! I was lucky enough to see you live a few times this year, and it was of course amazing! Alas, the tour is ending soon...(shall we expect a new album that you hinted at recently, Bono? hehe ) But I know you'll be back bigger and better :) I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season with your family and friends! And by the by, Adam- I Will Follow is a cinch for me to play now ;)

Much love and respect,

Kiran :heart:

miss-U2 said:
who merged these 2 topics?

we can start everything over now....:huh: or just forget about it :|

i can't give that to the band :lol:

Apparently some mod didn't understand the idea!? :huh:

Maybe you need to just make one thread and write the explanation in the same thread as you give to the boys... and if you want to start a new thread, maybe it should be in pleba (not in any sub-forums) so more people will see it?

Just my ideas... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom