MERGED ----> U2 Knowledge: Answer a question & set the next one! + question about...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lypton Village

What was Bono's inspiration for the line 'she wore lemon' in the song Lemon?

according to I know, is because he saw a photo or video of his mother dressed yellow :eyebrow:

I don't have question

Tina Turner

again... I don't have question, sorry, but I'm very lazy to think one

bayernfc said:
Bob Marley.

I'm too braindead right now to think of a question....so... on what date was ATYCLB released?

October 30, 2000

I don't have question (again)

Last edited:
I'm not that certain about this one Tiny Dancer but I remember a band from a few years back on the Dublin scene called The Joshua Trio could it be them?

Who did Bono travel to Africa with as part of his crusade to get American politicians to see the catastrophe for themseves?

He was a "glorified" messenger boy. He was also a drummer in the Artane Boys Band (dont know if that qualifies as a job though)

What was Bono's inspiration for the lyrics in the song Lemon?

Last edited:
Bono's inspiration for the song Lemon was video footage of his mother wearing a 'Lemon' coloured dress("see-through in the sunlight" - "She wore Lemon" etc).

The words enscribed in the gates to Bono's house include words from which U2 song?

I shall be going Killiney next week so when I examine the gates that lead up to Bono's house, I'm sure I'll know the answer to what proved the most difficult question yet.

I'd like to thank everyone that made a contribution to this thread and kept it going for an increasingly long period.

If anyone feels that there is still some life left here...then by all means do post another question.

Between us all, we've built up quite an extensive library of information about U2.

Thanks again.

Declan

Ummm I have 3 questions ;)

1. What was the name of the person whose face appeared on the cover of 'U2 Three' in 1979 - and who took his photo ?

2. Who was the artist whose work featured prominently in the Love Town Tour Programme of 1989 - and what was his country of origin ?

3. What colour did Four5One make Ian Paisley's hair in 1997 - and what colour were Gerry Adams' glasses ?

:scratch: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom