MERGED ----> U2 by U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greenlight said:
I've just read on @u2 that the release of the deluxe edition has been delayed due to production problems and won't be issued now until towards of the year.:confused: Looks as if the standard version should still be released by the end of the month though -lets keep fingers crossed.

That may be the reason play.com cancelled my deluxe order last week ... "Unavailable" it says now :(.

I have received U2 by U2!

Someone made a mistake and send me the book before the release date:up:

The book is in a bigger format than I had thought. I haven't had time to read anything but I can tell you that it's full of cool pictures including some from their childhood:)

You're so lucky my friend :up:

All I want to know is if the book bash Pop album and Popmart tour or not and if there are cheap statements like "ATYCLB is out third masterpiece", "HTDAAB is our best album", etc, etc :reject: :down:

If the book is plenty of that sort of stuff I won't buy it :banghead: but if the book don't bash Pop and Zooropa and overrate ATYCLB and HTDAAB will be fantastic :heart:

Please post some info my friend !!!! :up:

ponkine said:
All I want to know is if the book bash Pop album and Popmart tour or not and if there are cheap statements like "ATYCLB is out third masterpiece", "HTDAAB is our best album", etc, etc :reject: :down:

If the book is plenty of that sort of stuff I won't buy it :banghead: but if the book don't bash Pop and Zooropa and overrate ATYCLB and HTDAAB will be fantastic :heart:

What if the book praises Pop, Zooropa, ATYCLB and HTDAAB and calls all of them masterpieces?

Zootlesque said:

What if the book praises Pop, Zooropa, ATYCLB and HTDAAB and calls all of them masterpieces?

The 2 newspaper quotes about Zooropa (by Bono and Edge) didn't seem to praise or bash it.

Re: I have received U2 by U2!

Stefan said:
Someone made a mistake and send me the book before the release date:up:

The book is in a bigger format than I had thought. I haven't had time to read anything but I can tell you that it's full of cool pictures including some from their childhood:)

Is this the deluxe version?

i've ordered the deluxe through Amazon...but now they have 'no image available'....same on other sites....whats up with that?

Is there a popup Jesus on the inside cover that says 3 different Bono catch phrases?

If the Deluxe version is cancelled, does anyone know what will happen to all the people who pre-ordered it? Will amazon.com just give us a refund, or will we automatically get the not-Deluxe version?

Meghan said:
If the Deluxe version is cancelled, does anyone know what will happen to all the people who pre-ordered it? Will amazon.com just give us a refund, or will we automatically get the not-Deluxe version?

Amazon only charges when they ship a product (my experience), so they would simply cancel the order, assuming this rumor is true.

Back
Top Bottom