MERGED --> The "Big Hug" thread - Part II + Free Hugs Campaign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanGirl

The Fly
Free Hugs Campaign

Hi guys,

I just wondered if anyone has seen the "Free Hugs Campaign" video on YouTube and what they thought of it?

Here is the link to the video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

And here is the link to the story -

http://www.smh.com.au/news/music/free-hug-man-speaks-out/2006/09/28/1159337257843.html

I hadn't heard about it until I saw it on 60 minutes last night. I've just been watching it again and I can't stop smiling and crying! It is sooo beautiful. :)

Sorry if this has been posted before (as I'm slow to catch on! lol). If there is already a thread about this, could someone please give me a link??

Thanks guys....

PS - To get into the spirit, here is my free hug! :hug: :)

ETA - I LOVE the song too. :) The sick puppies sound awesome! :up:

Last edited:
The "Big Hug" thread - Part II

It is with the utmost pleasure that I start this second part of a thread that you helped reach 500(!) posts.

I'm so happy that this is a thread where we can all escape every once in a while and get a healthy dose of hugs......

So, to kick off part II - here are major hugs for you:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:s to AB for starting an excellent thread that keeps us all sane and happy!! The people that stop in here are wonderful, and I appreciate all of you!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: for Tiny today after a bad day of work! Hope you can take it easy tonight!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for U2Girl416 (sorry I missed you above - we posted at the same time!) Hope your night gets better!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for love2bmama. I also love to be a mama, at least almost entirely all the time !!! ;) :giggle:

I've exceeded my smilie limit - so HUGS HUGS HUGS for all!

Wish I could send some san Diego sunshine to you all, it's 74 degrees and deliciously bright and sunny. So with each hug I include some warmth and sunshine! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everybody will have a beautiful week, with lots of sunshine and happiness :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Carek, it's kind of cold in here brrr.... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom